Register To Comment

Thread: Team Death - New Heavyweight

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Redirect Left
    Hey there,

I've teamed up with Colin on bringing this heavyweight to fruitition, so hopefully I'll be contributing to this diary on a frequent basis
    Yesterday (Sunday) was my first visit to the workshop, and after a quick introduction to the power tool of choice for the day, an angle grinder with varying discs, we got straight to work.
    We removed some existing wheels that had been welded onto the main body (the old mower leaf blower), and after cutting some excess off and removing paint for a good weld, attached the front (part of the propane tank) to the main body small joints to start with for positioning sake.
    We then spent a while trying to align where the wheels will go on the body, and then that'll turn into next weeks job to cut out the now marked sections the wheels will be fitted into.

I've only been to the workshop once, but I already feel like I learnt a lot from the experience!
    Unfortunately in the eagerness to get underway, I forgot to take pictures. So hopefully we'll remember for the upcoming Sunday!
    Last edited by Redirect Left; 1st May 2017 at 00:16.

Register To Comment