I'm very sorry for double posting, but time's drawing in on my build. I've decided to do a featherweight clusterbot based off 101 and anarchy (named 1.01 and anarchism, respectively). I have some questions, though, mostly regarding the rules around walkers and clusters. Firstly, is mike Franklin on the website? I would like to get his permission first before I make a robot based off his designs. Secondly, does anarchy's mechanism qualify as a walker or a shuffler (I don't believe it has 2 degrees of freedom)? Thirdly, and most importantly, how do the rules work? Can I use the double weight and instead enter both of them at 12kg? Or will it be one 12kg robot and a 6kg robot? I've been pondering it for ages and read over the rules a bunch of times. Lastly, is it still a case of one half being immobilised, the whole thing is immobilised (or a 55/45 split)? I doubt it's been done before, so that probably explains the lack of rule coverage. Any ideas? Thank you, and again, sorry for the double post.