Register To Comment
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Ant Weight Robot Builds

so I decided to be a great big brother and donate the electronic motors and the working speed controllers intended Killer-Wolf to my sister's robot so she can have her own robot, still needs some work but she's happy.

One notable fact the base plate and top plate is actually from the old killer-wolf, give a new life.

WP_20160913_001.jpg

Test drive of my sister's robot, named Bunny-Ears.

sorry for the bad lighting.

made some new ESCs out of servo boards for Killer-Wolf.

Introducing Bunny-Ears... with a flipper.

A double update, first Killer-Wolf's new wheels have arrived and the new mounting position of the motors has been sorted.

The other update is that the AWS 51 is round the corner and sadly Killer-Wolf will have to sit out on this one. But that doesn't mean Team Coolspeedbot will not be there. Flying the flag for the team will be Bunny-Ears and its driver my little sister Jessica who'll be making their debut on the robot fighting scene.

I'll be there as team captain, pit crew and adviser for my sister.

Jessica, like me, is a robot fighting fan and ever since I first built Alpha-Wolf a year or so ago she has been hooked and has been interested to compete at event too. Now when I was her age (8 if you was wondering) the last series of the original run of Robot Wars ended and it took me 13 years to have the chance to compete so I've made every effort to give that chance to Jessica. Donating parts to Bunny-Ears, driving lessons.

New logos and Bunny-Ears is ready for the 51st AWS

Bunny-Ears is ready.

motors are now in Killer-Wolf, will have to trim the wires between the ESCs and receiver to free up space, even got the switch mounted.

Thanks

Register To Comment