1. Move spinners into their own bracket in the lower weight classes as it's making it hard for new people to get into the sport and stifling creativity. Your options for a beetle are a spinner or a brick. I have a million and one wacky ideas I won't spend cash on to get into the arena as they'll be shredded the first time they see a spinner. Rex Garrod had a good point when he used to say it's good fun getting rolled and thrown about, hammered on a bit etc. but getting completely shredded each time means those on a budget get fed up with it not being a sustainable thing. Knock on effect being fewer people turn up, EO's have less people etc.

2. EO's could possibly be doing more to provide the hard to make bits and pieces, get some cash together for some online shops. They don't have to run it I spose the community could, but there is enough know-how here to provide a regular supply of drill output shaft adapters, bits of Ti sheeting, pre-made removable links etc. and what have you.

3. Some online guides would be good. I know there's a few of these kicking about but some of the more out the way stuff like LiPo ratings and safety, getting failsafing to function correctly, removable links, getting fusing correct.