Register To Comment

Thread: Failsafe on TZ85's

Did my first bench test of my drive today which showed that if I turn the radio off on full throttle it will keep going slowly, nothing dangerous but still not a failsafe....

I'm using the fresky conversion receiver, is there anything I can do to counter this or will I need an external failsafe?

You just need to recalibrate the failsafe on the rx. With everything on (TX & robot) and with all sticks, trims and switches in your desired failsafe positions, just press and hold the button on the receiver for about a second (I think, might just even be a case of push and let go). It's the same button you use for the bind procedure and you should get a blink of an LED once it's logged the failsafes correctly.

It has to be one of the fastest, simplest and easiest failsafing systems I've come across. Can't recommend the FrSky conversion kits highly enough.

Same here, i use them on Goliath, as well as others. They bind so quickly, only thing i've found, is the TXs have set off car alarms before!

Register To Comment