Hey Guys, been having an idea lately and i wondered what people thought of it, and wether its a good idea to pursue.

Ive seen Will make an Antweight, beetleweight, and Heavyweight version of Manta. Theres also an Antweight, featherweight, and heavyweight version of Beauty. And soon ill be getting Featherweight and antweight versions of Dystopia. The same situation exists for other robots such as Ripper, and Eruption.

So heres my idea for an event within an event. Using existing infrastructure such as the AWS, would people be interested in a Matryoshka Champs. This would be where a robots design exists in 3 weight classes (not necessarily owned by the same person), and the idea is these robots will fight together as a team against other similar designs.

Example:

Team Invade - Eruption, Explosion, Implosion
vs
Team G.A.R - Dystopia, Utopia, DystopiAnt

Here, its Eruption vs Dystopia, Explosion vs Utopia, and Implosion vs DystopiAnt.

As a trial,i believe there are two current ways this could be done (and possible simultaneously).

Ant-Feather-Heavy or Ant-Beetle-Feather.

This could possibly increase the popularity of the Beetle class, as many people already own Feather and Ant versions of the same design, and could also see the reintroduction of Feather sized Heavy designs (DTK, MiniMoth, so on) which may have been dormant for some time.

Just thought id post to see if theres any interest in the idea, before actually planning anything serious - so what you guys think?