Register To Comment
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Antweight World Series 44 - Brize Norton, Oxfordshire

cewl, it already has some battle scars

2014-07-18 15.59.52.jpg

Anvil ready to go at a tiny 1.28kg.

That's awesome Alex . I expect you'll do very well tomorrow with that.

Good luck to everyone that's going today, sorry I couldn't be there

First off, a huge thanks to David for not only hosting the event but also for offering me his hospitalty.

I had a great time, even though I only got to fight twice. I take solace in the fact that I was defeated in both matches after the two minutes ran out. Something none of the other beetles managed to do. Which led me to wish I had asked jarvis to fight chop suey just to see how much punishment it could take.

Long story short, If I have the money for it I'll be back.

I'd also like to give a huge thanks to Dave. It was a great event for whatever weight class you were involved in. And it was nice to see so many feather/heavy people at an antweight event, even if it was just for the beetles.

My last minute bodged Beetles were no match for some of the awesome machines that were on show. But I did manage to take a few chunks out of RPM, so that made my day Beetleweight-wise. If anyone has a video of that I'd be very grateful...

As for the ants, it was a textbook AWS. Lots of tense fights, lots of destruction and just generally a great day out. I did slightly better than expected, so that's a bonus. Well done to Shakey for getting that win that we knew was inevitable. Stanley is so difficult to fight, as I fount to my peril on several occasions. A very deserving champion. Can't wait for the next one. (and maybe a grudge match between Randar and Stewie!)

We did have feather and HW people there with ants too

Oh yeah, with regards to Randar vs Stewie, you're on!

Register To Comment