Register To Comment
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Sabretooth

Yes it does fit in the bottom, I noticed at the NEC that it would be good to have a one stop wheelie toolbox. The hardox jackets are made there are pictures further back in the thread.

I thought my robot was still a bit big!

Quote Originally Posted by Gabe01 View Post
    The hardox jackets are made there are pictures further back in the thread.
    So they are, my bad!

I'd say for a pneumatic robot, it's pretty compact. It's maybe just the arrangement of the bottle/buffer and general closeness of all the components; could well be much bigger in the flesh.

So today has mostly been trial and error finding space for everything, I think progress is being made. The robot is 370mm in width and so its tricky to fit all the components in.
    Attached Images Attached Images

looks sweet Gabe- if your tight on space you could change the fittings coming out of the trev reg down to 6mm OD pipe?- would do away with all those elbows etc and you wont notice any difference in flow id expect... its only between buffer /valve / ram you need big pipe

Thanks Bud, I was thinking along those lines, are you saying I could bend the 6mm OD pipe and dispense with elbow fittings?

spent the evening re -working the plumbing, 6mm fittings ordered.

Thank you Dave, no special skills, just time and a lot of measuring. I've got loads of pictures of the 'Original' scale is roughly half. but I cut its Butt down by about 5 cm to save weight. It will of course have a different livery.

Register To Comment