Register To Comment
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Sabretooth

It's the most efficient way of cleaning up the bits of test subjects

I have got my 'Trev' regulators today, thanks Trev.

in my old feather i ran a trev regulator and i had my bottle practically standing up right (near enough) and the pneumatics ran like a dream but since i built my new one with my bottle laying sideways like you have the regulator keeps freezin up and going full pressure and all sorts! im guessing a dip tube in my bottle would help this thou, do you have dip tubes in your bottles or are you going to see how it goes?

also noticed your using a banebots drive set up, ive made kits which support the back of the motors etc if you were interested too. i forget which motor size they are for, may be the 440's or something ( they fit the setup dave moulds has if thats any help)

Thanks Calum,

Ive been looking at dip tubes and have fabricated some copper ones to ensure I don't draw liquid, so hopefully I should be ok. As to the drive set-up its from Gimsons! (18V) but tell me more about supporting the back of the motors, what happens to them?

In Valkiri we had a failure of a Gimson GR02 during the fight against Daredevil, a beater.
    The hits did bend the motorcan so it was crooked on the gearbox, and that destroyed the pinion and 1 of the first stage gears.

Supporting the motor is a good plan. Maybe adding more shockmounting to all the parts too.

so I imagine its a question of supporting the back of the motor, stopping it twisting?

20140612_135824.jpg

heres a picture, myself and dave moulds designed them then i ran aload off to sell as kits, currently making another 12

So am I right in thinking your supporting the rear motor shaft? I would of course invest in some but they won't fit my GR02's

Register To Comment