Register To Comment
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Sabretooth

I have now started to collect a nice pile of bits and pieces and the robots are coming together. Once the HDPE inner shells are complete then its off to the fabricators to have their Hardox Jackets completed and the rams modified.
    Attached Images Attached Images

looks nice gabe- that bottle going to fit in properly eventually? or you going to get a smaller bottle?

Thanks, The bottle is in its designed place, I've yet to make the clear perspex cover and and a hardox shield for it, to ensure its protected. As a experienced Tech checker will this pass with the bottle in this position?

Yeah- its not outside of the rules mate... doesn't really matter where its mounted.

Nearly up to the Hardox Jacket point. Then it will be pneumatics with ram modification on top of the list.

Seven-six-two millimeter. Full metal jacket.

I am indeed, it makes for an interesting build in that you can have the Robot at different stages.

One of the robots has gone away for measuring and fabrication of the metal jackets, work is now starting on flipper arms and ram modification.

Register To Comment