Register To Comment
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Massacre - Build Diary

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Looking good, always liked the overhead bar spinners, not too many of those about I don't think. How tall is it overall? Looks pretty flat, and that's definitely going to work in your favour for a bar spinner, naturally!

That puts me in a spot of bother then! HardWired II's 80mm-ish...
    Definitely interested to see how it performs when it's finished!

<75mm? Jeez, that's low, you're gonna be able to hit Ricochet with that! Now I'm scared! Two questions probably already answered in this thread, how fast will the bar spin? And won't it move quite slowly due to the small wheels?

More worried about Flow to be honest, that 2mm Ti is feeling less and less safe each day...

I'd guess 4000rpm would put the speed at the edge of the bar pretty high! Might genuinely put the second layer of HDPE on HardWired just to be sure in that case...

As for speed though, it's not that big of an issue really since you're protected across all sides by the great big spinning bar on top, so it's not like you need to outmanoeuvre anything, unless your bar stops spinning for whatever reason. I'd assume that the smaller wheels put pushing power up though, so it's like you say really - swings and roundabouts.

5-6mph, for a massive spinner, is really not unreasonable. The amount of bite you get at even 2mph @ 4000rpm is pretty huge. This thing is going to be devastating dood!

Register To Comment