Register To Comment
Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: No Toy Robotics

good call Alan forgot about that

Do you have weight and the ability for slightly more battery power? Adding in a few more volts could compensate for the slightly less powerful motors

no more boschs left at elliss components, emailed yesterday to buy 5 for my new heavy and ceros and this is the reply,

Thank you for your email. Unfortunately these Bosch F006 B10 274 motors have now been sold elsewhere. This Bosch motor is now discontinued without replacement.

so all you bosch 750 motor guys need to look after them well and source spares asap if I was you,

just though you all should know this information,

this was a public service announcement by NO TOY ROBOTICS

wonder who bought all of them!

Whoever it was wanted lots there were over 50 left when I spoke to them in early june for a quote

Ampflows it is but they are still out of stock, I have emailed robotmarketplace with no reply yet

There useless at replying to emails... i ended up messaging jim smintowski (owner of rmp) on facebook to get some feedback on an order that was a month over due.

You might try buying direct from the distributor: http://www.ampflow.com/ampflow_motors.htm or at least enquire when they expect more stock.

just sent them a message, robot market place replied with "the motors with gearbox are in stock"

really helpful when I asked for motors and a lead time ?

The RMP has a confusing inventory system. Any product on their site that says 'available' means they have no stock but they are reasonably sure that they can order it in for you. Eventually. If the item is 'in stock' its ready to ship when you order, so there is no lead time from their point of view. It sounds like they are confused about what you want to order.

Register To Comment