Register To Comment

Thread: Robot spreadsheet

For my uni project I was doing some research into what existing robots used for armour, weapons, drive etc. I put all the information I found from the build diaries into a spreadsheet and thought it might be of use to other people.

I've put it into a Google drive folder PJ and I have been using for a while to share CAD files. We'd planned to produce loads of components in inventor to make mocking up designs easier but we didn't get very far there's just a handful of Inventor files, but your welcome to them if you can get them to work on your computer.

You should be able to edit the spreadsheet so feel free to add any information. If you don't want your machines details on there please delete them. I've added: 720, Galactus, Bitza Wood Revo, Bonner and Drumroll II as I was researching for my disk spinner.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?...jg&usp=sharing

Added Conker 2 and Binky as well as the current specs of Conker 3.

I also added a Ranking columb if thats ok. I just like seeing the number 14 next to Binky

A ranking column is a good idea. Seems like a few people have added to it which is great. I'm hoping it will be useful resource, particularly to those starting out without a clue what hardware buy.

I don't really know why but it seems the CAD folders have been deleted. I can't understand if this was an accident but 2 of the folders were empty and the third only contained files PJ and myself had made. I have copies of all the files on my computer and can upload them again but I'm reluctant to do so until I know what happened to the first set.

If anyone's got any idea what happened to them could you message me please.

What kind of CAD? I can upload solidworks files but that's it.

The link is to a folder that originally had 3 more folders for Creo, Inventor and Sketchup files along with the spreadsheet. Now it's just the spreadsheet.

Register To Comment