Register To Comment
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Robots Live! European Championships 2013-7th & 8th September

Marketing and advertising continues to ramp up with the launch of the first round of radio adverts, click http://www.teamstorm.com/promo.mp3 to listen !

Lots more coming up, including a great media launch day in Norwich on the 7th of August at a secret location - which will include doing the draw for the first round and the announcement of the seeds.
    Last edited by teamstorm; 14th July 2013 at 11:02.

Hi Ed

Could you confirm that we have a hotel room for this event. We signed up within 5 minutes of the sign ups opening. We checked with some other teams at Newport (Teams Shock and Toon) and they signed up later than us and have recieved confirmation that they have a hotel booking via email, hence our concern.

Thanks

Michael & Adrian

Hey Ed

I too am not 100% if I have secured a hotel or not, I signed up as soon as it was open but believe I have not recieved confirmation so would just like some clarification.

Thanks
    Matt

While we're on the topic, would you mind if I withdraw my application. The machine proved itself unlikely to survive at Newport & I can't see that changing by September.

Thanks Ed, much appreciated.

Brilliant, that sorts everything out

Register To Comment