Register To Comment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bigconkers.com

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Jason and me are very proud to say that our new team name and website are now live. you can register, post on the forum and if you think your project has some conkers then post your own project on there.
    2013 will see lots of projects being posted on there by us and i am very sure others that have already posted.
    I have just stated talks to get a live event organised so you can see the projects live and running. I will keep you posted on how that goes. there will be a direct link to the FRA on there shortly as well as a couple of others that have helped with their input whom i need to thankyou very much.

your feedback is most welcome.

Shane

One for the Vorza and Yank.

Got a couple of pub size c02 bottles if anyone wants one. Ideal for welders.

http://bigconkers.com/

Check out the new dedicated section for the new 1.5kg fighting machines. The Slaughterhouse

I can't find any pictures of the arena.

Thanks, but I can't find any pictures of the meat-hook.

Hi Porker....The arena isnt finished yet. There will be meathooks dont worry. I will be needing to build the arena 3 or 4 times before the deeside event so there will be plenty of pictures turning up.

When Air has gone after Deeside event I will be starting to build the new heavyweight robot. NO HARDOX on this one and plan to proove you can build a good robot without it looking like a boring wedge. Build diary will be on www.bigconkers.com and facebook.

Register To Comment