Hi All,
I'm pleased to announce that Robo Challenge have managed to secure a new Lithium Polymer battery sponsor for all FRA member's.

OptiPower are a relatively new brand that is owned and run by Andrew Hinton-Lever in the UK. I have known Andrew personally for the last few years and have had the pleasure of being a Sponsored Pilot for his Brands OptiPower and OptiFuel for quite some time now.

The 30% discount will be available very soon once the final bits of paperwork have been exchanged.
Kane will send a confirmation out to all FRA member's with information of how to order. You will need to quote your name and FRA membership number for your order to be processed.

The reason I chose OptiPower for this discount is because I have had amazing products and support from them even since before I was a sponsored pilot. They will warranty any manufacturing defects in the packs with a no quibble exchange ( due to the nature of robot's, damage and miss-use of the packs cannot be covered). OptiPower have a new ULTRApower range being released in the next few days for higher power applications, However for most their standard range will be plenty powerful

Andy is always out and about at RC aircraft/car shows to offer help and support to user's, and I am pleased to say that he will also be at the Robo Challenge Open Day/FRA awards day in December to help with the Lipo talks and answer any other questions or concerns that anyone has with Lithium Technology.

I hope that this is a big help to a number of member's (let's hope they get allowed in heavyweights )

http://www.optipower.co.uk