Register To Comment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trevor reg setting up

I`m having trouble setting the trevor regulator that I`ve got, its either nothing or full on.
    As I need it for Swansea is anyone going that can have a look there for me? I have the system working using an air line so thats all ok, its just the reg needs looking at.

Thanks

what pressure is it coming out at when on?

Trev will be there to help you.

It'll be a bit of dirt on the hp side ( close to bottle side ) between the brass but and the nylon seal inside.

That's what normally happens.

Thanks.
    I`ve got a 200psi gauge and it is reaching max on that before I shut it off again. I keep tweaking it a little bit at a time and it will suddenly go, than I have to back it right off again.

The rest of the robot is looking good for Swansea but still all in bits (as usual!)

Something that the regs sonetimes do is when you turn your bottle on, if you turn it on quickly they over pressure and then back down.

I always turn them on slowly.

Does it stay at 0 pressure output when backed off and bottle on or does it gradually build up?

its a nice little regulator but mines gone full pressure before when my bottle valve was stuck and i forced it and it just had to easily unscrew! and blew up a push fit elbow ... Makes you jump

Stays at 0.
    I`ve blown up a 5/2 valve already (in my kitchen) although I didn`t have the gauge fitted then, that was loud

So with The gauge on and you screw it in slowly say 1/4 turn at a time what happens ?

Paintball bottles + paintball regs ftw

Register To Comment