Register To Comment

Thread: Robochallenge customer satisfaction

I know that Grant has been busy with helicopter competitions in the far east recently.

The service I have had from Robochallenge has always been first class.

Ordered prior to a competition, knew they were busy. They didn't actually know I'd done until I reminded them in my next order 6 months later.

I'd fully recommend turning up in the flesh.

ive had many bad dealings in the past, particularly with julian and flight power who imo is an out right theif and an extremly bad person to do business with. I agree Robochallenge can be on accassion slow to get things out but you couldnt meet a nicer bunch of guys tbh, the times ive had to i havnt minded waiting a bit for things if they are busy with stuff, and have always found that if needed a phone call gets it sorted no problem

Hi Guys

I fully appreciate our service has not been quick enough and has not met the levels of speed that we expect of a company of our profile. Our company has always had a very good reputation and I fully appreciate everyone of our supporters and clients. We have had a few issues with postage and not realising that certain people had not received their goods, there has also been human error on our side due to work levels which I apologise for. In order to improve our service we will do the following.

- All orders will now be sent recorded delivery with no increase on P&P charges
    - Anyone who would like to collect from our workshop in Birmingham will be able to do so during office hours
    - Anyone who does not receive their order within a week please contact us via my email as we may not be aware
    - Orders that are way over due for what ever reason will receive free goods or upgrades i.e. sets of wheels etc

If anyone has not received there orders please do get in touch via email. Once again thank you for your patience and your support it is very much appreciated.

Roboteer

Got to agree with Swanny,the service from Robochallenge has always been superb.
    Team Toon:
    Heavyweight UK Champion 2015
    Robot Wars World Annihilator Champion 2015
    Heavyweight Tag Team Champion 2012
    Featherweight UK Champion 2010
    Featherweight Annihilator Champion 2009,2011 & 2014
    Rebel Robots Champion 2009
    Pika Annihilator Champion (Belgium) 2012
    Tanja Trophy Winner 2010
    Team Champions ( Team Barbie) 2011

Got to agree with Swannyand Clive ,the service from Robochallenge has always been superb

but i do like to pick up from the factory

beautys run on blue wheels

Think i've place 3 orders with Robochallenge over the past few years, one for each size of wheels with nut inserts. Received the 125mm ones really very quickly indeed and the other two took months and many emails to get hold of. So, I wouldn't order them if I needed anything in a hurry, but from what James has said now i'll be giving them another go when I need some new wheels.

Register To Comment