That's like a kick to me when I'm already down as I just can't find time to make progress hahahah ... that's really brilliant progress though mate..
Especially seen as we both started this at the same time and all I have is a 4wd rambot made out of ply and a weapon test platform..
I went the mechanical route rather than hydraulic and hitting no end of problems. Latest one is gears losing teeth like a 90 yr old bloke. Lol.
its been great to follow your build though, can't wait to see it in action and test against something tougher.
:-) :-)
I hear you on the time front, I thought I would be finished before now but there is never enough time to do it and I'm already missing events this year There was no way I was considering the mechanical route for the crusher, I don't have the tools or mechanical knowledge to do it, plus I had an antweight many years back that had the same problem you are having with the loosing teeth!

Looking fantastic that mate. Would be great to test it against hardox to see if you can pierce it. Hope to see it in action soon!
Me too, and if I had some hardox or other steel, I'd love it to try it out and see what I'm up against.

nice.. keep away from my bot with that thing!!
No chance! I've followed your progress on Luna-tic and it looks great.

What is the weight now?
With battery its pretty much 13kg. Armour for the rest of it is tight but there are a couple of places I can save around half a kilo if need be.