Register To Comment
Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Fanfic Wars - Series 1

Tornado and Achilles
    Nidhoggtothepowerof3 & Monsoon Magnum

Just because

Tornado (3) vs. Fragmentor vs. Achilles vs. Wheely Big Cheese
    Judge Shred 3 (30) vs. Nidhoggtothepowerof3 (although I would be biased there, heh) vs. Monsoon Magnum vs. Push-Ish Fundamental

uuuuuuhmmm...
    Tornado (3)vs. Fragmentor vs. Achilles vs. Wheely Big Cheese
    Judge Shred 3 (30) vs. Nidhoggtothepowerof3 vs. Monsoon Magnum vs. Push-Ish Fundamental

Fragmentor, Achilles, Nidhogg and Monsoon will win

Fragmentor, Tornado, Nidhogg and Monsoon for me please SVP...i really need to pick up the pace, falling behind

Heat B
    Round 1

Tornado (3) vs. Fragmentor vs. Achilles vs. Wheely Big Cheese

Wheely Big Cheese couldn't get into the fight enough and spent most of it making mistimed flips. Fragmentor on the other hand went straight for Achilles, attacking it the entire match and getting a few decent hits in until Tornado slammed in and stopped the spinner entirely, allowing Achilles to push Fragmentor to the wall and toss it out of the arena. Then there was some shoving and minor flipping until the 5 minute mark, in which Wheely Big Cheese flopped out.

Judge Shred 3 (30) vs. Nidhoggtothepowerof3 vs. Monsoon Magnum vs. Push-Ish Fundamental

Judge Shred was annihilated early, with a powerful flip by Monsoon Magnum and the impact with the ground was great enough to disable its weaponry in one shot, so even it could have righted itself, it wouldn't after that. Push-Ish went after Nidhogg, but failed to slide underneath the dragon's front ground clearance, or get around it, and was clamped and taken to the pit, where it was dumped in. Quick match.

Round 2

Tornado (3) vs. Nidhoggtothepowerof3
    Achilles vs. Monsoon Magnum

SCOREBOARD
    Joey - 17
    Tracy - 17
    AJ - 16
    Alex H - 13
    Dan - 12
    Martijn - 11
    A Wafer Thin Mint - 9
    Jack - 7
    Matty - 5
    Lewis - 5

Tornado (3) vs. Nidhoggtothepowerof3
    Achilles vs. Monsoon Magnum

Nidhogg*Nidhogg*Nidhogg and Achilles will win

Nidhoggtothepowerof3 and Achilles to win, I think.

Register To Comment