Register To Comment
Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: ROBOBASH SERIES 2!!!!

*sends retired house vapourbot Triple Big Mac to Sam*

Anyway w00t, quick work there. :P

Eternia VS ISRRNY

'Fraid my last round partner is going out here, probably via OOTA.

Monolith VS Intriguous (1)

Monolith is really about its armour, and not too much more. At the least I am about as powerful as it if not more. Open the pit, scoop Monolith up, clamp it with the axe (don't use the axe to actually damage, it won't do anything :P), and send it into the pit. Simple as.

Eternia VS ISRRNY

Justine (new pit reporter): I€™m in the pits with Leo Van Miert and his robot, Eternia. Do you know who you€™re up against?
    Leo: I think I know€¦ oh wait a minute. No I don€™t.
    Justine: Haha. All right, you€™re up against ISRRNY. How do you feel about that?
    Leo: Well, if I avoid the hammer, I think I€™ll be all right. I think I have a good chance. What I€™ll do is flip it out of the arena ASAP.
    Justine: All right then, best of luck.
    Leo: Thank you.

Justine: Mark, this just in, you€™re up against Eternia.
    Mark: Erm€¦ well, it might be pretty difficult, because Eternia is an extremely good robot, and it almost won Eye of the Robot 3.
    Justine: Mkay, tactics?
    Mark: Axe it into submission, do a lot of pushing and just hope for the best.
    Justine: Best of luck.
    Mark: Thank you.

(BATTLE 3!!!)

Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome€¦

ETERNIA!!!

ISRRNY!!!

Roboteers, Stand By€¦

Booth 1: Leo Van Miert
    Booth 2: Mark Elam

Mindbender! Sgt. Bash! These house robots have an appetite for destruction!

3€¦ 2€¦ 1€¦ ACTIVATE!!!

Eternia, first to move, quickly chases ISRRNY, but ISRRNY is quick to turn, and crashes into the side of Eternia! Now, it brings the axe down!
    WHACK!!!
    OH! The 40mm HDPE is dented, and that will probably score points for Mark if it goes to a judge€™s decision, but wait! Eternia gets underneath the side skirts somehow and flips Mark€™s machine over!
    FLIP!!!
    ISRRNY soars 10ft up into the air and comes crashing down with a thud back onto its wheels! ISRRNY retalitates immediately, and comes crashing into Eternia€™s rear, and now the axe can come down!
    WHACK!!!
    The axe makes another dent in the armour, there! Good attack by ISRRNY, I must say. Eternia, however, is oblivious to the axe attack, and continues fighting back! Now, Eternia chases ISRRNY, and gets underneath! Now, Eternia pushes the axebot into Mindbender! ISRRNY tries to get away, but€¦
    CRASH!!!!!
    OH!!! The 4mm titanium skirts are ripped away! ISRRNY drives away, and presses the pit button! The pit goes down and ISRRNY slams into Eternia and tries to push it into the pit, but Eternia refuses to go down, and gets away! Now Eternia chases ISRRNY and gets underneath the sides! It now carries Mark€™s machine closer to the wall and FLIPS!
    FLIP!!!
    OH!!! Eternia flips another robot completely out of the arena! Now, celebrating its victory, Leo smiles slyly and drives Eternia towards Sgt Bash! Sgt Bash tries getting away€”
    FLIP!
    -- and Sgt Bash is flipped over! Refbot gives Eternia a yellow card, and Leo does not like that one bit! Eternia charges towards the Refbot and carries it towards the wall!
    FLIP!
    ZOMG! The flip sends Refbot flying out! Now I€™ve seen everything and Mark is laughing at the sight of the house robots getting absolutely humiliated! Gallant contender, indeed!

CEASE!

ISRRNY€™s big axe couldn€™t save it from being flipped out.
    Eternia goes through to the Heat A Final!

(* * *)

Monolith VS Intriguous

Justine: I€™m here in the pits once again with Andrew Jackson himself. So Monolith is up against Seed #1, Intriguous.
    AJ: Well, I don€™t really know if I could beat it, but I€™d like to give it my best shot.
    Justine: What are your tactics going to be?
    AJ: I think I€™ll ram it into submission and drag it to the house robots and pit, hopefully.
    Justine: All right, good luck.
    AJ: Thank you.

Justine: I€™m here with Kody Kunz now, and Intriguous is up against€¦ Monolith!
    Kody: Well, the thing to remember here, is that Intriguous has a powerful drive system with a couple of LEM-130 motors, and hopefully with this big axe, it can snag a wheel hole, and drag it into the pit, or even better, puncture a wheel.
    Justine: That looks like a pretty dangerous axe.
    Kody: It is indeed. Powered by CO2, and it shoots about 15 times per battle, which should hopefully be enough. So what I€™ll do, is grab hold of it with the axe and drag it into the pit. Since I came 2nd last year, I am pretty sure that I€™ve got this battle in the bag.
    Justine: All right then, best of luck.
    Kody: Ta.

(BATTLE 4!!!)

Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome€¦

MONOLITH!!!

INTRIGUOUS!!!

Roboteers, Stand By€¦

Booth 1: Andrew Jackson
    Booth 2: Kody Kunz

House Robot 1: She€™s got a 27kg flywheel, and front tusks to flip victims. House Robot 2: HUGE hammer. Need I say more? That€™s right, it€™s Matilda and Head Smash!

3€¦ 2€¦ 1€¦ ACTIVATE!

And off we go. Monolith is by far the fastest with a top speed of 18mph, meanwhile Intriguous has 12mph. Monolith tries getting underneath Intriguous, but Intriguous gets away. Now, Intriguous chases, and the axe comes blasting down on Monolith!
    WHACK!!!
    €¦and Monolith comes out unscathed in spite of the hardox armour! Monolith now pushes Intriguous into the pit button, and the pit goes down! This would be an extreme stunner if last year€™s runner up went out here, but Intriguous tries to prove that wrong, and it fights back by getting underneath Monolith€™s side somehow, and grabbing hold of it tightly with the axe! Now Intriguous pushes Monolith right into the capable flywheel of Matilda!
    CRASH!!!
    The 7075 aluminium skirt is totally wrenched out of shape! But no damage is caused to Monolith€™s armour whatsoever. Monolith is doing well thus far, and now it€™s pushing Intriguous into the wall! Oof! That€™s got to hurt, but now, Intriguous is completely unaware of the attack and gets under Monolith! Now, Monolith is being carried closer to the pit! Can Intriguous finish the job€”YES! It€™s all over in less than a minute!

CEASE!

Monolith has been struck down.
    Intriguous goes through to the Heat A Final!

Heat A Final
    Eternia VS Intriguous

Tactics, Predictions, and a 70€™s Music record please.

w00t again, soz AJ good fight though, I'll buy you some Magner's.

Intriguous (1) vs. Eternia

Very very thick HDPE...won't completely get through it but I'll puncture it enough to grapple hold. My manoeuvrability should be much greater than his as well. If flipped (not using the wheel covers, so I'll be invertible) get away before self-righting with the axe. The main tactic will be to grapple 'n' pit ASAP.

Good luck Leo.

for me kodys bot will WIN (no thats not me moaning from going out early on)

in other words

hey whoever has brutalis 2.1 wanna team up against SOTAR

cheers mate

this,ll also mean that hammer and nails can SURVIVE THIS ROUND lol

Eternia VS Intriguous

Justine: Well, Leo, you are up against a very strong competitor, Intriguous. It came 2nd last year. Do you think you can beat it?
    Leo: Uh€¦ I could have a good chance, but I could be wrong.
    Justine: Okay, any tactics?
    Leo: I€™ll try to flip it out ASAP. It can€™t be any easier.
    Leo: Thank you.

Justine: Right Kody, you are last year€™s runner up and the 2nd Seeds. That seeding is on the line. Can you beat Eternia?
    Kody: I have no fear, so yes, I can.
    Justine: That€™s the spirit! So, any tactics?
    Kody: I€™m planning to take the wheel covers off, so Intriguous can run inverted. As for tactics€¦ well, I€™ll axe it to hell, maybe?
    Justine: You reckon you can do it?
    Kody: Probably, and then I€™ll dump it into the pit or something.
    Kody: Yup.

(In the commentary booth€¦)

Dan: Well, a great way to start off the series and it has been a blast. We€™ve got two robots, all armed to the teeth for tonight€™s heat final. However, there can be only one winner tonight. Quite a big match-up, indeed, eh, Sam?
    Sam: Quite true, Dan, because Eternia almost won Eye of the Robot 3, but Intriguous won the PTT: Regeneration tourney. Also, since Intriguous is slightly more faster, I think it will drive the victory home. What do you think?
    Dan: Well, I think I would have to agree, because you saw how Intriguous beat legendary flippers like Achilles in PTT: Regeneration, so the same thing might happen here.
    Sam: Well, we will see what happens. Anyways€¦
    Dan and Sam: LET THE HEAT FINAL BEGIN!

(HEAT FINAL!!!)

Ladies and Gentlemen, Please Welcome€¦

ETERNIA!!!

INTRIGUOUS!!!

Roboteers, Stand By€¦

Booth 1: Leo Van Miert
    Booth 2: Kody Kunz

Gorgon and Sir Killalot are rocking the house in this battle!

3€¦ 2€¦ 1€¦ ACTIVATE!!!

Both of these robots are highly experienced. Eternia came 4th in Eye of the Robot 3 and Intriguous also won the latest edition of PTT. Now, both robots got a bead on each other, and Intriguous, a little nippier, gets underneath the side of Eternia and rams it into the wall and fires its axe!
    WHACK!
    A dent is made in the 4cm HDPE, and that will score Intriguous points if this battle goes to a judge€™s decision. However, Eternia retaliates, and gets under the side skirts of Intriguous somehow, and carries it to the wall!
    FLIP!!
    Last year€™s runner-up bounces off the wall and gets back into the arena, just barely! My heart was just pounding like a jackrabbit! Kody sighs a sigh of relief, as he drives Intriguous into the pit button, and Intriguous gets underneath the sides of Eternia again, and feeds it to the CPZ where Gorgon is! Now, Gorgon just slams into Eternia, and down come the crusing fangs, but not really causing much damage. Not more than a dent is seen in Eternia€™s armour. Now, Eternia fights back angrily at Intriguous as it tries to get underneath the side of last year€™s runner up. Now it carries Intriguous into the wall!
    FLIP!
    Oh, and just barely surviving again! Undoubtedly fantastic defense there by Intriguous indeed! Now, Intriguous is just slamming into the side of Eternia, and now it gets and underneath, fires its axe and carries it towards the pit! Eternia tries to get away but€¦ BOOM! Too late; it€™s over! Intriguous proves worthy of the first seeding and wins the heat!

CEASE!

Eternia is not eternal, it's dead.
    INTRIGUOUS GOES THROUGH TO THE SERIES SEMI FINALS!!!

Next Time in Heat B: The 3rd Seed, Clawdius tries to defend its seeding against five more carnage-hungry robots!

Hannibal VS Shadow Assassin VS Tazbot
    Fluffy VS Assegai VS E Clawdius Unum (3)

Tactics, Predictions and a box of crackers please.

Register To Comment