Register To Comment
Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: ROBOBASH SERIES 2!!!!

Justine: Right Liam, Fissure is your opponent for this battle.
    Liam: Very good robot, so it'll probably be a difficult fight. Apocalypse will use its agility and zero-ground clearence on the front to get under the side or back of Fissure, (any part will do) and flip it out ASAP. If that doesn't work, Apocalypse will dump Fissure down the pit hopefully.
    Justine: You confident?
    Liam: Not VERY, but I'm thinking I can take him on.
    Justine: All right, good luck.
    Liam: Ta.

Justine: And we now go to Andy, and Fissure is up against Apocalypse!
    AJ: Right... Apocalypse is pretty much Ziggy as a heavyweight, so it's going to be pretty difficult...
    Justine: Mkay, tactics?
    AJ: Avoid the front like mad, and lift Apocalypse from the side to either flip it into the wall and pin it there, or dump it into the pit.
    AJ: Thanks.

Sam: Hey, four bots have made it alive, but now it's crunch time! Get ready for ROUND 2!!!!

(BATTLE 3!!!)

Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome...

APOCALYPSE!!!

FISSURE!!!

Roboteers, Stand by...

Let's have a look at the teams; Liam Eliot is at the controls of Apocalypse... and there's Andy Jackson in the other control booth, controlling Fissure. Presenting your house robots for this battle... The big daddies, KING ARTHUR AND MR. PSYCHO!

3... 2... 1... ACTIVATE!!!

Refbot's giving the green light for go. Apocalypse immediately goes searching for Fissure, but Fissure finds Apocalypse first, and tries to get underneath! However, Apocalypse is quick at 15mph, and gets away! Fissure is slightly slower at 12mph, but not to be underestimated of course. Now, here comes Apocalypse, getting underneath Fissure and flipping it-- OH!!! Apocalypse flips Fissure 10 feet in the air and it lands back on its wheels with a stomach-wrenching thud! Apocalypse is looking very good here, and now Fissure fights back! Fissure gets under the skirts of Apocalypse and lifts it up! Now it SLAMS Apocalypse into the wall, with massive force! Apocalypse does not like it one bit, and backs into the pit button! The pit goes down, and Apocalypse gets under Fissure! Now it SLAMS the machine from Shrewsbury RIGHT INTO KING ARTHUR'S FLYWHEEL!!!
    CRASH!!!
    The armour has a scratch in it, and Fissure gets tossed right onto its back! However, the lifting arm rights Fissure back onto its wheels! Now, Fissure slams into Apocalypse! It gets underneath, and Apocalypse is in peril here! Fissure lifts up Apocalypse, and drags it towards the pit of doom! Apocalypse needs to get away and fast, but it is very near the pit-- OH! Apocalypse gets away by the skin of its teeth, an outstanding defense there by Liam Eliot! Apocalypse and Fissure are still duking it out, but Apocalypse has the advantage as is getting underneath Fissure and SLAMMING it into Mr. Psycho's CPZ! The hammer comes down from Mr. Psycho!
    WHAM!!!
    The armour takes a beating, but surprisingly, it's withstanding the blows well here. Fissure gets away from the CPZ, and rams Apocalypse and gets underneath the skirts! Now, it lifts Apocalypse up in the air, and right into King Arthur's arse goes Apocalypse!
    CRASH!!!
    OH!!! King Arthur just tosses the Welsh machine into the air and one skirt is totally bent! Now, Apocalypse is okay, and it gets away, attacking Fissure! Fissure gets flipped-- OH!!! Lord have mercy, that robot is flying, and almost out of the arena! Fissure is okay, it self-rights and retaliates! Now, it gets underneath the damaged skirt of Apocalypse, and lifting it up! Apocalypse is in peril here again, and tries frantically to get away! Fissure is just determined to end this fight once and for all, as it drags Apocalypse ever closer to that pit of oblivion! Apocalypse is on the brink of defeat! Fissure is now about to end this battle! Will Apocalypse go down... YES! It's over!

CEASE!

The Apocalypse didn't happen unfortunately.
    Fissure goes through to the Heat C Final!

Justine: Kody! This just in, you are up against 101!
    Kody: ... seriously? Wow, what an easy opponent.
    Justine: Well, you never know what's going to happen out there... anyway, tactics?
    Kody: Well, it's a tracked machine like mine, but I have more speed and manueverability. So, I will outmanuever 101 and be all over it like a pack of termites.
    Justine: All right then, good luck.
    Kody: Like I need it.
    Justine: Hahahaha!

Justine: OK, so I am over here with Lian and 101. You're up against Super Gore Septua, the Number 9 seeds!
    Lian: Oh damn. Well, it's going to be a quite difficult match, because it's more fast and manueverable than 101.
    Justine: OK, tactics?
    Lian: Tactics... tactics... ah yes. 101 will avoid the front of Super Gore like mad, and attack from the sides. If I'm lucky enough, I'll maybe push it to the CPZ's.
    Lian: Ta.

(BATTLE 4!!!)

SUPER GORE SEPTUA!!!

101!!!

Roboteers, stand by...

There's Super Gore Septua, and Kody Kunz in the first control booth, and 101 being controlled by Lian Walsh in the other booth. The house bots in this fight will be Mindbender with the spinning cage and Shunt with the bulldozer scoop lifter and the diamond edged axe.

Super Gore, first to move, immidiately darts away to press the pit button, and the pit opens. Now it slams into 101's side with a thump, and clamps the sides tightly! Now, this means that Super Gore can push it to anywhere it wants! 101 is pushed into the saws by Super Gore, and those tracks are in danger of snapping off if they come into contact... BZZT! Thank god that didn't touch the tracks. Anyway, 101 is trying to get away, and it does somehow. 101 is one of the many robots we all know very well. It made it all the way into Round 5 in Series 3 of Robot Wars, only to get beaten by Hypno-Disc in a judge's decision. Super Gore is a very impressive machine as well, as it went to the Series Semi-Finals. It got beaten by Son of Ripper in the first round of the Semi's. Now, it slams into the sides of Super Gore Evo, and pushes it into the wall! Ouch, that's going to leave a mark. Super Gore is not done yet; it clamps 101 tightly in its grasping claws! Now, it pushes the Robot Wars veteran into Shunt's CPZ!
    WHACK!
    The axe comes down hard on 101 and makes a hole in the armour! 101 is in all sorts of troubles here, it seems like. Oh dear... BUT WAIT! 101 suddenly has shown a sign of life! It's miraculously gotten away a second time and now, 101 immediately rams Super Gore, and tries to push it into Mindbender's CPZ! However, the ninth seeds are not done yet as it gets away! Super Gore turns, and darts for 101, and grabs it tightly once again! It looks like Super Gore is trying to take 101 into Mindbender's CPZ! Oh no, I have a bad feeling about this...
    CRASH!!!
    OH GOODNESS ME!!! One track is gone completely, and there it is, lying helpless on the ground... and LOOK AT THE DAMAGE to the side of 101 there! One of the wedges is totally bent out of shape! Very good driving there by Kody, and... oh dear, 101 is running in circles. They have got one track on their wagon, and absolutely nowhere to go... Refbot is checking if 101 is all right... and starts counting it out!
    1... 2... 3... 4... 5... 6... 7... 8... 9... 10!!!
    101 is outta there, and the house robots come in to dispose of the beaten machine! Now, Shunt comes in with the axe and scoop, and 101 is being pushed away to the floor flipper... 3... 2...1... FLIP! 101 soars through the air and lands back on the arena floor with a thud! Shunt now puts 101 onto the saws for a bit, and the audience goes wild as they watch flurries of sparks scatter the arena! 101 is in a mess right now, it looks like. Mindbender is spinning up, and slamming into 101 at full speed ahead!
    CRASH!!!
    OK now, that is just asking for more carnage. House robots, please have MERCY on the fellow roboteers! Oh dear, look at 101 there, it looks very damaged indeed! Now, Shunt is no longer amused and dumps it down the drain. BOOM!

CEASE!

Looks like just a pound and a penny wasn't enough for 101.
    Super Gore Septua goes through to the Heat E Final!!!

Heat E Final
    Super Gore Evo (9) VS Fissure

Tactics and Predictions are always welcome.

Super Gore Septua vs. Fissure

Luckily I work either way up so that lifting arm won't do too much to me. Slide under with the scoop, crunch in, and pit it, simple as.

Good work thus far, Sam-O

Justine: Right Kody, all fixed?
    Kody: Yes indeed.
    Justine: Great, so now you are up against Fissure!
    Kody: Fissure, eh? Well, the sloped sides could be a difficulty, but I think I have the more pushing power, and better traction.
    Justine: All right, tactics?
    Kody: I'm going to use the unbelievable traction that I have, and hopefully bite Fissure hard, and push it into the pit.
    Justine: Which part are you going for?
    Kody: Anything that I can get a hold of... hopefully.
    Kody: Ta.

Justine: Right, so Andy, Super Gore Septua is your opponent, and you've got Kody worried.
    Andy: Kody is worried, eh? Well, that doesn't happen very often, but it will still be a difficult battle, because of the great traction that Super Gore has.
    Justine: OK, tactics?
    Andy: Avoid the front, and hopefully get the lifting arm into the sides, and rush it to the pit ASAP.
    Andy: Thanks.

Dan: Right, so we're down to our final two robots, both experienced and very good. However, Super Gore Septua has the edge in this battle, because its pincer equipped with the pushing power is very outstanding. But of course, Fissure is very good as well with the lifter and good traction. Quite a difficult one to decide upon, but let's go and see which robot reigns supreme!

Sam: Well, it's time to sit WAY back; ALL HELL could break loose! THIS IS THE HEAT FINAAAAAAL!!!

(HEAT FINAL!!!)

SUPER GORE SEPTUA!!!

FISSURE!!!

Roboteers, Stand By...

There's Kody Kunz inside the first control booth with Super Gore Septua, seeded 9th in the competition. Also, there's Andy Jackson in the other booth, on the controls of Fissure, trying to pull off an upset. The house robots in the war-zone for tonight's heat final... Dead Metal with the claws, the sawblade, and the weapons synergy... and we also have Head Smash with the huge hammer which has more than enough force to give any of these robots a HUGE concussion.

So, this is for a place in the Series Semi's. Super Gore immediately darts after Fissure, and Fissure tries to avoid the front and go for the sides. In comes Fissure on Super Gore! Super Gore gets lifted up by Fissure's lifter! Fissure is now pushing Super Gore towards the saws! BZZT! Some yummy sparks are flying, and the audience loves it! Super Gore escapes finally, and it's now time for Kody to fight back! It gets Fissure's side, and clamps it down hard! Now, Super Gore pushes Fissure into the pit button and the pit goes down! Now, Super Gore pushes Fissure into the CPZ where the hammer of Head Smash awaits!
    WHAM!!!
    The hammer comes down hard on Fissure, and there is a big dent on top of it! Fissure is okay, despite the huge blow on top... and Super Gore lets go of Fissure! Fissure fights back, and slams Super Gore hard on the side! Now, it lifts Super Gore up, and slams it into the wall! Oof! That's going to leave a mark. Now, Fissure competed as Rupture in the last series, and it got beaten by Killobite. Super Gore on the other hand, made it to the series Semi's, but it got beaten in the Round of 16 by so basically, this is kind of like a rivalry going on between Kody and Andy. Anyway, FIssure gets clamped by Super Gore again, and gets carried into the saws! BZZZT! Sparks fly and they love it, and now, Super Gore pushes Fissure ever so close to the pit... Fissure, on the brink of defeat here... OH!!! Fissure miraculously gets away, but isn't able to move freely! I think that the saws actually did some damage to the wheels! Fissure is limping along here, and taking advantage of that, Super Gore smacks into it! Now it pushes Fissure into Dead Metal, who is welcoming Fissure with open arms! It grabs Fissure and grinds it up with the saws, and another flurries of shower gets unleashed! I think Fissure is done for, to be honest. Fissure gets away from Dead Metal, but not from Super Gore, as it slams into Fissure once again, and it clamps the machine from Shrewsbury tightly in his clutches! Now, it drags Fissure right into Head Smash's CPZ! The hammer is about to come blasting down; oh dear, this doesn't look good...
    WHAM!!!
    Talk about damage, it made another big dent in the top, and Super Gore pushes Fissure around and lets go of it... but wait a second... HAS FISSURE STOPPED MOVING?! Andy twiddles with the controls frantically, but nothing's working at all, and I think that attack by Head Smash dislodged something inside of Fissure! Andy puts the controls down and watches as Refbot begins the final countdown for Fissure!
    Fissure has been eliminated from the competition, but the house robots aren't done yet with it, it looks like! Fissure has now turned into a plaything for the house robots... oh dear, Head Smash pushes FIssure onto the arena flipper... we will see Fissure soar through the air now... 3... 2... 1... FLIP! There we go, Fissure flies through the air and slams down onto the arena floor with a loud thud! Now, Head Smash gives the last rites, and finally dumps Fissure down the pit. BOOM! Andy smiles and claps for Kody. Gallant contender, indeed!

CEASE!

Fissure has a crack in its winning hope.
    Super Gore Septua goes through to the Series Semi-Finals!

NEXT TIME:

Brutalis 2.1 VS SOTAR VS Smashy Smashy
    PsycloniZer (11) VS Oxy-Gene VS Venus Flytrap 2

Tactics and Predictions, sil vous plait.

Right, me and Brutalis are teaming up on Sotar

the tactics are, use my Wedge of Doom like wedges to ram into SOTAR and back off. aid brutalis in trying to keep
    it from spinning then brutalis should OOTA it

Sam: Hey! It's Heat F, and six more contestants are out to do some battle for a place in the series semi-finals! The #11 Seeds, PsycloniZer, have returned with more power, and isn't afraid to use it on other opponents! So ARE YOU READY TO UNLEASH THE CARNAGE!!!!

*CROWD CHEERS*

Sam: ALL RIGHT, LET THE WAAAAAARS BEGIN!!!

(BATTLE 1!!!)

From Wales, Brutallis 2.1!

Brutallis is capable of brutal punishment to the opponents, with a front hinged flipper, and it's shaped like Dantomkia so it can't get stuck on its side. It's got tough-armour, 2 grippy wheels, and great manueverability. However, the flipper can't really damage the opponent, and it's got limited gas supply. Good robot, though.

From Northampton, Smashy Smashy!

Smashy Smashy is a newcomer to the competition, but not to be underestimated. It's got 25mph top speed, and the weapon is a 4kg meat tenderizer hammer, with 600kg of huge force. Can you say, OUCH?! However, I am not such a BIG fan of that titanium armour.

From Patricia, Ontario, SOTAR!

SOTAR stands for Sit on this and Rotate and it's a massive full body ring spinner with attitude. The spinning ring is made out of 15mm thick Ti/V Alloy, and it has 3 teeth to rip and tear. However, I don't like the base armour so much... but you gotta get past the spinner first! :shock:

Roboteers, Stand By....

It's an all-newcomer battle, with Liam Eliot and Tracy Farber in Booth No. 1 at the controls of Brutalis and SOTAR respectively, and in the other booth is Lian Walsh with Smashy Smashy. Now ladies and gentlemen, prepare to be dazzled by your house robots... Napoleon Botaparte with the great shoving power, and also the big daddy himself with the grabber and hammer, Mr. Psycho!

3... 2... 1... ACTIVATE!

As usual, Refbot gives the green light, and off they go! Straight away, you can see SOTAR spin away like a maniac, and immediately Brutalis slams into it before it gets up to speed! Now, it pushes SOTAR into Napoleon's CPZ! Napoleon, in turn, tries to push SOTAR into Mr. Psycho's hammer but it gets away! Smashy comes into the action here and chases after SOTAR, but SOTAR has a different plan! Now, it just barely gets away from Smashy's front, and slams into the side of the Northampton machine!
    CRASH!!!
    Smashy gets spun away into the wall, and damage has been caused! A gash has been made on the left side there, but Smashy seems to be okay! Now, Smashy slams into SOTAR, brings the hammer down and pushes it to Mr. Psycho's CPZ! The claws try to grab SOTAR, but the attempt is unsuccessful! Now, SOTAR is in peril here; it's still in the CPZ and needs to get out and fast! The hammer comes down on SOTAR!
    WHAM!!!
    That causes very little damage and SOTAR gets away! Smashy tries to have another go at SOTAR, and it slams its hammer down! Not too much damage cause there, just a dent! Now, SOTAR spins up again, and crashes itself into Brutalis without any notice!
    CRASH!!!
    The attack causes Brutalis to spin out of control and it leaves a scratch in the armour, but it has no damage to the insides. Brutalis slams into SOTAR and pushes it into the saws! BZZZT! The forecast calls for showers of sparks and the audience sure loves that as well, it looks like! Sparks are a thing of beauty, let me tell you that... Anyway, the damage is very little again on SOTAR, and now, it spins up to full speed! Smashy plays the brave fool and SLAMS directly into it, front first!
    CRASH!!!
    Sparks fly, and the audience loves it! Smashy is spun away violently into Mr. Psycho's CPZ! Oh, I would not recommend going in there, because apparently... Mr. Psycho is about to come blasting away with the hammer!
    WHAM!!!
    The hammer lands with a painful thud on the 5mm titanium armour of Smashy! Now, Smashy presses the pit release button, and the siren goes off. That siren gave me chills running down my back, to be honest. Right, the pit goes down, and now where are we...? Ah, yes; I see SOTAR coming at Smashy's left side, with massive force! It tries to get away, but...
    CRASH!!!
    WHOA! That hit sends Smashy spinning into the wall, and I think that caused some damage to the internal parts of the machine! You can see that it's running in circles with nowhere to go, really. SOTAR slams into Smashy--
    CRASH!!!
    OH, what's this?! Brutalis tries to save Smashy by slamming into SOTAR, there! However, I doubt that Smashy will come back into this battle, to be honest really. Brutalis and SOTAR continue to do battle as Refbot counts Smashy out of it!
    Smashy is going out of there, and now the House Robots have their share of fun. Napoleon Botaparte comes in for the kill and slams into Smashy, and now it puts Smashy onto the floor flipper! The flipper will be activated any time now... 3... 2... 1... FLIP! There we go! Smashy tumbles back onto its wheels after soaring 8 feet into the air! Now, Mr. Psycho comes into play, and the grabbing hand pick up Smashy into the air, putting Smashy on the DROP ZONE?! Oh no, how merciless is THAT?! Smashy is placed on the middle of the X-marked rectangle, and finally a photocopier is about to come crashing down on Smashy!
    10... 9... 8... 7... 6... 5... 4... 3... 2... 1... CRASH!!!
    Smashy gets hit by the photocopier real hard, and the photocopier is put into the pit by Napoleon! Now, Brutalis is also trying to push Smashy down there, but I don't think there's any room! What a fantastic battle this is! Anyway, it counts as a pitting, so...

CEASE!

Smashy Smashy did not put off a smashing performence.
    Brutalis and SOTAR goes through to Round 2!

Whoa-hey! Didn't see the heat final, but I'm glad I finally did! w00t!

Good job as ever, Sam-O! Same with the Heat F commencement!

Sam: Welcome back, we're about to start our second fight this evening. Three robots go out, but one is about to go home in a body bag!

From Shrewsbury in Shropshire and the 11th seeds, Psyclonizer!

Psyclonizer is back with more carnage factor! Last year's heat finallist wants to go way farther this time around, with a much improved weapon system. It's virtually Gyrobot and Son of Whyachi merged together, and the spinning hammers can cause massive amounts of damage to another machine easily if its armour is not tough enough. The whole shell weighs approx. 35kg, and spins at about 2500RPM. Exposed wheels are an issue, but again, you gotta get past the spinner first! :shock:

From Texas, in the USA, Oxy-Gene!

Oxy-Gene is one heck of a good robot. It has a Biohazard like shape, with skirts that are virtually impossible to get underneath. It has a 15mph top speed, and it's got a huge Ziggy-style flipper to toss robots over the fence. However, the skirts are weak and can easily be broken, and the flipper has limited CO2.

From Glasgow, in Scotland, Venus Flytrap 2!

A flipping good machine with attitude, and running on two C40-500's. Its flipper mechanism is not what you think it is, though. When a robot gets trapped on the barbed wedge, then the flipper mechanism fires at the same time, causing the opponent to be trapped inside. However, the weapon system is highly untested.

Roboteers, Stand By...

Right, there's Andy and Steve on the controls of Psyclonizer and Venus Flytrap in booth 1, and Mark Elam controlling Oxy-Gene in the other booth. The house robots in this fight are going to be Matilda with the tusks and the evil pink flywheel arse, and Mangled Metal with all its destructive glory.

3... 2.. 1... ACTIVATE!!!

Off we go to another epic battle! Refbot gives the green light, and immediately, Psyclonizer spins up! Venus Flytrap looks very strange... I wonder how exactly those weapons work. We'll see later on hopefully... but of course Psyclonizer is the one to watch for here! It has spun up to its maximum potential, and you can't even see the blades on that thing! It slams directly into the side of Oxy-Gene! It tries getting away but...
    CRASH!!!
    OH!!! Off goes one skirt from the machine, and now, Oxy-Gene is in trouble here already, it looks like! It's still moving, but one skirt is gone! Now Venus Flytrap moves into the party, and goes for Psyclonizer who has not yet reached full speed! It spins and slides under the spinner from Shropshire! Now it fires the jaws and Psyclonizer gets flipped onto its back! Venus Flytrap tried to trap Psyclonizer but ended up flipping it instead! However, Venus Flytrap will score points on that, and now, Oxy-Gene slams into Psyclonizer! It flips the spinning machine over again! Oxy-Gene now tries to carry Psyclonizer to the wall... the 11th seeds are in peril, are we going to see a shocker here?!
    FLIP!
    NO we aren't! For a minute there, I thought Psyclonizer was going to go over the barrier! Now, Psyclonizer gets away, and spins up. Now it tries to slam the spinner into Oxy-Gene once again, but Oxy-Gene also has got its front ready and here they come on a full frontal collision!
    CRASH!!!
    Oxy-Gene takes a huge beating and spins away into Matilda's CPZ! Matilda is now about to show Oxy-Gene that it does NOT belong in her CPZ, but just when Matilda is about to bring in her flywheel, Oxy-Gene scurries away for its dear life! However, the front wedge of Oxy-Gene looks pretty battered, due to the massive showdown that it had with Psyclonizer. Now, Venus Flytrap slams into the side of Oxy-Gene and pushes it into the pit button, and the pit opens! Venus Flytrap now has a go at Psyclonizer! It tries to slide one flipper underneath...
    CRASH!!!
    OH!!! Sparks fly, and Venus Flytrap gets spun away after the hit! The barbs are a bit bent on there, but still, no major damage being caused to it. Oxy-Gene on the other hand, is just... battered. In comes Psyclonizer again on Oxy-Gene, spinning madly!
    CRASH!!!
    DESTROYED. That's all I can say, really... Psyclonizer has spun Oxy-Gene and it's sent crashing into the CPZ of Mangled Metal, and now Mangled Metal spins up... oh no, this is about to get ugly...
    CRASH!!!
    ... and that, I think will do it for Oxy-Gene... it is no longer moving and the Refbot is starting to count Oxy-Gene out!
    Oxy-Gene is outta there, and the house robots now close in to have some fun with it! Matilda slams into it with the fully spun up flywheel, and--
    CRASH!!!
    The attack flips Oxy-Gene onto its back, and now Matilda puts it onto the floor flipper, and now we will see Oxy-Gene fly through the air... 3... 2... 1... FLIP! Oxy-Gene comes tumbling onto the arena floor near the pit, and finally, Mangled Metal nudges Oxy-Gene in to end it all.

CEASE!

It seems that Oxy-Gene is still at the shallow end of the gene pool.
    Psyclonizer (11) and Venus Flytrap goes through to Round 2!

Round 2 Line-Ups

Psyclonizer VS SOTAR
    Brutalis VS Venus Flytrap

Tactics and Predictions are always welcome, as usual.

Justine: Tracy, the draw has been made. You know who you're up against?
    Tracy: Uh... I've got no idea.
    Justine: Psyclonizer. What do you think about that?
    Tracy: Crap, I'm screwed. The thing is, Psyclonizer is pretty much Son of Whyachi on steroids, and plus, it's invertible. So, the bottom line is that SOTAR is probably going to come out in pieces.
    Justine: Well, let's hope that doesn't happen. Tactics?
    Tracy: Just crash into it before it gets up to full speed... if that doesn't work, I'm done for.
    Justine: Good luck.
    Tracy: Oh, I'll need it all right.
    Justine: Hahahaha!

Justine: All right now, AJ. You are up against SOTAR!
    AJ: SOTAR, eh? Well it should be pretty difficult, because it's also a wild spinner, and it could prove dangerous.
    Justine: Well, how fast does this spin?
    AJ: The rim spins at about 2500RPM, but SOTAR is just as dangerous as Psyclonizer.
    Justine: Okay, tactics?
    AJ: Erm... spin and kill it ASAP, maybe?
    Justine: Okay, so what do you think of Tracy?
    AJ: She is a highly improved roboteer, but I'm more experienced so I think I can beat her. BUT, you never know.
    Justine: Good luck.
    AJ: Thanks.

Sam: So, the competition is getting more fierce now, so prepare yourselves for ROUND 2!!!

(BATTLE 3!!!)

Ladies and Gentlemen, Please welcome...

PSYCLONIZER!!!

SOTAR!!!

Roboteers, Stand By...

There is Andy Jackson, also known as AJ, at the controls of Psyclonizer in the first control booth, and at the controls of SOTAR, there is Tracy Farber in the other booth. In this battle, the house robots will be in the form of scorpion-like claws and a circular saw, and also in the form of jaws and a rear cutting disc. That's right, it's Dead Metal and King Arthur!

So, first things first, both robots spin themselves up. Refbot scurries away after he gives the green light, because I assume that he does not want to face either spinner. Anyway, SOTAR gets up to speed first, and slams into the Mechanical Noise champion!
    CRASH!!!
    Both robots spin away out of control! Now, Psyclonizer seems undamaged by the attack, fortunately. Psyclonizer, of course, one of the most successful robots up to date here. It has won countless competitions, including the aforementioned Mechanical Noise, and now, it slams into SOTAR and fights back!
    CRASH!!!
    OH!!! The spinners collide again with massive force, but again, both of them come out unscathed! Now Psyclonizer spins up and tries to press the pit button... and totally shreds it upon contact. Nice piece off of there, Andy, but you'll end up paying for it later. Anyway, Psyclonizer and SOTAR collide again at full speed!
    CRASH!!!
    Good gracious. That hit sounded like the sky was falling, literally. Both robots spin away, but again, no damage has been caused to either of these robots. Psyclonizer, as with all previous contestants, is looking forward to go way farther this year. Last year, it got pummelled by Archangel of the Abyss in the heat final--
    CRASH!!!
    ... and it has given SOTAR a bitter taste of its spinning hammers again! It spins away and gets slammed into Dead Metal's CPZ! Dead Metal's going to make sure SOTAR does not belong there! The pincers grab SOTAR and the saw comes down on it! BZZT! The flurries of sparks scatter the arena floor! SOTAR is actually doing very well here, you saw it tear through Smashy Smashy in the previous battle. Now, both robots spin up, and collide with each other with massive force again!
    CRASH!!!
    OMG. Both robots get spun away, and SOTAR gets slammed hard into the wall, there! Psyclonizer is trying to spin up again; but now, something strange has happened to SOTAR. It's still moving, that's for sure, but it's not spinning at all; has the impact been too much for it, I wonder? I think that something inside of SOTAR has been dislodged, and therefore, the weapon was stopped completely! Psyclonizer has completely rocked SOTAR, and Psyclonzer spins up again... oh no, this does not look good...
    CRASH!!!
    That attack sends SOTAR spinning away into the wall again, and I think that SOTAR may be out of it... it's not able to move freely anymore, and running in circles. Refbot comes to check on SOTAR and starts counting it out...
    SOTAR is gone from the competition, and the house robots close in to have their share of fun. King Arthur puts the beaten machine on the floor flipper, and we will see SOTAR soar through the air any minute now... 3... 2... 1... FLIP! There we go! *singing* I believe I can fly... oh right. I must've gotten too carried away. Right, so where were we? Ah yes, SOTAR comes crashing down back to the arena floor, and finally, King Arthur is about to dispose of it in the pit... down it goes! The 11th seeds move on!

CEASE!

SOTAR has been pronounced MIA.
    Psyclonizer (11) goes through to the Heat F Final!

Register To Comment