Register To Comment
Page 6 of 333 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Swannys Bar

Hmm where to breakaway bars come into it.... if you like them soooo much i can get discount on them... want some? LOL

i have decided to call my new robot air devo. its a devolution of robot. back to basics. good robot and good beer you cant beat that.

This is ridiculous...

hey daniel. long time no hear. what you up to. i think you should bring mute out to play. jason is rebuilding thor and i am rebuilding air. come for the beer you know you and adam need it. will mail you soon.

started my build last night. well i say started we sat on cad and built it on there. gonna have a folded stainless chassis if we can so should be solid and as small as we can get it. oh and will weigh 100kg. thought i would mention that one before anyone else. the last hells teeth we built with stainless chassis weighed in at 118kg. the only thing that will be over weight will be me. full of beer of course

if we struggle with a monochoque (think thats how you spell it) chassis will go with good old box section.

oh and by the way for those of you that are interested i have sent of my application form for ant and decs Poker Face. this time next year we could be millionaires

tried to mail you daniel. can you please mail me your new address. you must be punished with a beer.

Okay, seriously, I have no idea if this is a joke or not. If you people ACTUALLY know Shane Swan, tell me now, or I fear I shall drive myself up the wall. =P

Register To Comment