Register To Comment
Page 14 of 105 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast

Thread: 360 - mini hypnodisc

Wahoo it selfwrights! finaly got the gearbox working nicely, just got to make a little mount for the pot and wire it up, will mount the pot tomorow and wire it saterday and hopefully get a vid online.

Also machined some weight out of a few other bits. lost 30g from the battery box and another 20 from my armour.

Looking to be 19grams underweight at the moment, Can machine another 20gram out of the disc gearbox maybe...

Also my new esc's will hopefully be with me in the next few days. Ill post more about them when they arrive.

Ooh.

Please post some vids up if you can/when you have the time!

Still no vids.. not had chance, striped it down to re-wire.

Bored of soldering deans connectors so going to update this and call it a night.

Pic of the weight reduction done on the drive lipo box;

H5 mount finished and ready to be installed, Theanks to Dave gamble again for sorting them out... having some issues with the pot feedback but atleast its working as a speed controller at the moment.

Just finished doing abit of wiring.. Like to take my time on wiring as its one of the most important parts of a robot in my opinion.. Got a new super bright green LED for the drive power and a red super bright LED for the disc lipo.. both running of the mains with resistors inline yada yada... Its to bright tho i keep looking over them and blinding myself lol

They came

two new ice 160a controllers from castle creations.. thanks to joe ford from castle creations for sorting us out with them at such short notice. He even got them built to order

Those look sweet Dave.

dont even think they have come out yet so them are the first set made

Just pluged one in for the first time and got a 6inch flame shoot towards my face... Really not impressed at the moment.

really :O

it not workin now then?

Long story short- no. Worked hard on it for 4 weeks to get it ready for friday and its sitting up my garden at the mo with smoke pouring out of it and snow landing on it. carnt b ar**d with it anymore.

Oh i also blew up my spair H5 trying to set up the pot feedback.. flicked a dip switch which should of made no differenace according to the manual, the arm jamed down on the chassis and pulled to much current through the board, taking out the pot whle it was at it..

What a failure of a nght.

Register To Comment