Register To Comment
Page 74 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast

Thread: 360 - mini hypnodisc

Looks like a long cable tie for pulling the link out.

not done much in a while, tried to engineer out the weak teeth on 720's drum... they were 10mm wide 15mm deep teeth which were key'd in 10mm and stuck out 5mm which i thought would be fine.... but the teeth riped straight out and broke into 4 pieces....

so going much bigger now... will be 16mm wide... 16mm deep and key'd in on a t slot. then secured on the ends with a retaining ring (no bolts in the teeth)

They will also be alternating like on 540's old beater... one big tooth one side, 2 small ones on the other side... pictures of the drum teeth slots;

being machined;

slot's and ring end finnished;

ill get some test teeth made up next week from en24 or something, if they work out ok ill machine some from hardox 500

That's going to be way better than the bolts that used to be in there. Looking forward to seeing it going at the champs now. Are you getting 360 working for demo's?

Ady, You need to buy a small mill for the garage. The tool to slot this was £25 off ebay I think dave said and only took an hour to machine. Is your new spinner finished now? I noticed you hadn't signed up for the UK Champs

Shame...

Well whoever gets it, make sure they know their arse from their elbow with robots. That thing would be very dangerous in the hands of someone that doesn't understand the dangers with a disc.

Register To Comment