Register To Comment
Page 83 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast

Thread: 360 - mini hypnodisc

drum is finally done complete with hardox teeth.. did a quick test and the engagement and energy seems to of improved... bounced a 2x4 of the roof of the coopers factory which is pretty good going...doesnt look much different to the old one;

Poped over to grants and had a play with CAD and a 3D printer... made some prototype new front skids from ABS complete with "720" logo;

and took a picture of it while i had it in bits next to grants feather which he's building lol;

Its not a featherweight, Dave is having a laugh.

I believe its Beater, the Heavyweight, still hasn't fought to my knowledge. It was going to be at the champs but it broke as it was being put in the car.

Can anyone explain the theory being snail cams too me? Look very interesting and think I have worked it out but want some clarification

Build looks amazing though as usual from robochallenge

Try asking on an appropriate thread?

Woah, is that really Beta? That's pretty cool if it is!
    Have you got any structural updates planned for 720 as well with the drum being more powerful now? Just wondering from the fact that the drum's a bit heavier now and I seem to remember you mentioning on here that it'd spin faster (apologies if I've got my facts wrong!), didn't know if it'd require any alterations to accommodate that or anything?

Only curious is all, and for learning for my own designs in the future... maybe I'm a tad too nosy when it comes to other people's robots!

Oops hahaha! Sorry dave

Quote Originally Posted by Eventorizon View Post
    I believe its Beater, the Heavyweight, still hasn't fought to my knowledge. It was going to be at the champs but it broke as it was being put in the car.
    You're getting Beta and Bonk mixed up. Beta info is linked above, Bonk is made by the Emmett lads that are responsible for Mute.

Something about the colour of that titanium drum just gives 720 a much meaner look, should be a beast in the arena. Will it have its own beanie?
    Will need to get back to Drumroll soon (haven't done anything since the champs except pull the guts out) so I can play catch-up and not get humped by Galactus next year

Register To Comment