Register To Comment
Page 58 of 105 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast

Thread: 360 - mini hypnodisc

well solidworks is the easiest by far to learn imo after using , pro desktop and alias both of which are complicated just for the point of it lol

looks good though so far

Out with the old;

In with the new;

assembled;

more work done on CAD;

still waiting on components from robot market place.. going to Kennny's to machine to drum in the next few weeks, then ill order up some alumec for the chassis.

What's with the 3 motors and gearboex, and 4 sets of wheels? Spares?

isnt 1 of em 4 the weapon ?

Nah spares, spare set of wheels and a spare motor gearbox...

The weapon motors the bigger version of what's in your rc buggy terry... Castle creations 2200kv neu motor. Whenever it turns up lol

got some serious power then dave, I read the post wrong 1st time and thought you ment
    the drive motors were bigger than the 2200's :shock: :shock: that would be insaine
    wonder how fast it would be though.

So how come those 550 motors have so much power, they don't look like anything special?

There not... Kenny just got his weight distribution right, plus having 4wd helped.

Mine aren't 550's there 775's fair bit more powerful.

Wow, that's impressive. Drive has never been something me and Dan could get right, and this year was a total disaster for it!

brushless escs came from australia today, so i wired them up to give them a go...

Wasnt confident they'd be any good, but gotta give it to the aussies so far all good, and there tiny...only just double the size of a BR RX;

there hacked brushless tz85 turnigy escs... 85amp forward/reverse... slammed the motor into full forward/reverse and it worked fine on the bench... in theory nearly all brushless escs can be hacked to run forward/reverse brushed motors apparently... could be the next generation of speed controllers for anything upto heavyweight size in the future.

Register To Comment