Register To Comment

Thread: Removeable Link Question

Hi,When i remove my link the robot shuts down like it should but my RX battery is on a seperate switch. does my rx have to be de-activated when the link is removed too? it cant actually do anything with the link removed cos theres no power to anything else. all you get is the little red lights on the failsafes lit up.
    Cheers

no thats fine (i think) but you may want to have the rx battery near the link hatch so you can flick the switch of the rx battery so it doesnt run out of charge plus its good radio pratice

ok cheers fella. The switch is under the wedge at the moment so its real easy to get to, to turn it off u just turn the robot onto its side or upside down and flick the switch.

Roboteer

Actually Geoff,

All Featherweight, Lightweight, Middleweight, Heavyweight and Super heavyweight Robots must be fitted with on-off switches that operate both radio receiver and drive/weapon circuits - in practice totally removing all power from the Robot.
    If there is more than one switch, these must be positioned adjacent to one another.
    Kane Aston
    http://www.makerobotics.com

Co-owner and builder of BEHEMOTH

Register To Comment