Register To Comment
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Winter tour.

At XFM H2 had its wheels to much in the centre which made the drive of H2 very nervous, specially without a gyro. For Robochallenge we had put the wheelbase 2 inches further to the back and the drive was a lot better then. Unfortunatly I didnt get a chance to show it because I blew the speed controller by putting the charger reversed on the controller instead of on the battery. Bu I guess the motors on Wedgie are in the same spot so it proves the drive was in the right place this time.

Now to get the drive of H3 sorted.

3. The rams on all Hannibalitos are pretty much the strongest parts on the robot anyway. We never bothered with armouring it. If you see Hannibalito 1 in its first version the robot was only 10cm high armoured all round, and the ram towering out the centre.

5. The top plate of your ram is 15mm, theres not much little hitter can do to that except hit a bungee.

I have got The Saint €œfit for purpose€ in other words getting thrown out of the arena again, really looking forward to seeing the RR crew and the other roboteers and Teams for a weekend of fun at Portsmouth Im staying at the Travelodge Portsmouth any one else booked in there? Because of family commitments I cannot make the next dates on the winter tour but I hope to be around for the 2008 season.

See you there.

Register To Comment