Register To Comment
Page 36 of 43 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: 24th, 25th & 26th May 2008 - Robo Challenge

Ah...whats the third day of the comp for then? :P

Well done anyway, not at all bad.

just for Johnno number 3 well knocked out against LH2 the new buffer still got swarf in it as it was untested it had 1 flip and the burket stopped open with swarf :sad: in every fight untill LH2 made a hole in the burket (never had that befor) but well done to all and Robot Challenge for putting it on.

1st Beauty 2
    2nd Alpha
    3rd LH2
    4th wedgy

Beauty3 top 8 ish

was only a 2 day event in the end joey

was advertised on here along time ago - maybe near a year ago so plans wernt official then

Well done to Beauty (anyone else getting annoyed with it winning everything? ). Suprised how far Alpha got, most of it down to the luck of the draw, a few modifications on the way to take advantage of the extra weight available, maybe a weapon .
    We had a Flipper, pusher and an axe it the top 3, just shows the variety still out there. Thanks to the Robochallenge for making everyone feel welcome.

Alan

LJ you know it woulda been different if id even put 360 in the arena to drive around first round u jammy git lol wish id of known i woulda just come n pushed u about abit lol

Well done anyhow

Great event really enjoyed it, block of wood is still running no-one sems to be able to kill it

amazing time reallly liked the arena c ant wait for the next robochallenge event

thanks everyone

Great event Robochallenge, I enjoyed it, even though most of day 2 was spent repairing Satanix after getting the snot beaten out of it by Little Hitter (47 hits in total, at least 15 of those to the underside!).

Cant wait for the next one

Few things I may suggest though boys: The music is very quiet during fights, cant be heard very well; The arena lighting: too dark in there, and your audio system: Feedback anyone ? :P

Stilla great event

Just back after a rather long drive up the west coast. Sorry we had to leave without saying good bye to everyone.

Awesome event. Really enjoyed myself. Just gotta work on staying in the arena and not killing myself before the end of the battle!

If anyone has any videos of hornet 2 in battle could you give me a shout as I would like to pass them onto my sponsors.

ye was a great event

they cant have music 2 loud as james and ian are both talking through the fight - i think they do anyway? was abit dark compared to normal - did see the normal bright light in the arena just dont think it was on but was very viewable - audio was hearable if your infront of the speakers as thats where your meant to hear it best, was a few loud noises from standing infront of the speakers? but you get that everywhere so dont think any of these were a problem.

and ye dave - if you got into the arena in fight one you and surprise would have for sure knocked me into the losers fight but i would have won that :P

my dads already trying to rob my wages so he can give some to my sister to spend on £4 a go rides at some boring festival we have in lichfield

Thanks for a great event.

Aftershock worked well but knocked itself out against Beauty 3 it unplugged its own battery.

Whirlpool still just about works after the damage in the losers melee but will now probably be retired as the chassis needs to be rebuilt.

Also if anyone has the video of the first round losers melee (where whirlpool got smashed) and Dizzy Tilly v Tiny Toon can you email me.

Thanks again for a great event and well done to Beauty 2- can anyone beat you??

Will

Register To Comment