Register To Comment
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Middleweights - Back In Business!

Roboteer

Status
    Name
    Theo
    Robots
    Oberon - FW, Titania - AW, Voodoo - MW (under construction), Project 2 - MW (under construction)
    Dude, there's a disturbance in the Matrix somewhere.

Last year at around the same point, we both thought of making a Roadblock replica
    Last Summer (Starting about this time) I spent a load of time making a heavyweight SOB! (scrapped it in the end though)

Go for it! it'll certainly be a very interesting addition, and really effective

Roboteer

Status
    Name
    Daniel Booth
    Robots
    Tantibus (FW, active), Road Bump (FW, active)
    I probably won't go for a saw, but we'll see. One big difference is I plan to cover the bottom of the dustpan with raised studs, to beach anything it scoops up so they can't just drive off again.

Roboteer

Status
    Name
    Adam
    Quote Originally Posted by Theo View Post
    It survived in a heavyweight after being thrown around by Apollo, so it'll more than do in MWs
    it sure did, it was flipped numerous times by both Eruption and Apollo, against two robot wars champions, the ESC survived unscathed, despite not ideal padding. They're definitely good for the price, just a bit big!
    Last edited by Redirect Left; 13th July 2018 at 07:35.

Roboteer

Status
    Name
    Theo
    Robots
    Oberon - FW, Titania - AW, Voodoo - MW (under construction), Project 2 - MW (under construction)
    Glad it can survive that much of a punch, the stakes are growing for this tourney

Roboteer

Status
    Name
    Adam
    If I had an MW, I'd definitely be there, so hopefully there is another later on when I or myself and Colin get one done for Team Death. We're working our way through all the weights

Roboteer

Status
    Name
    Theo
    Robots
    Actually Team Death did have one planned all those years ago. In fact, my featherweight motors came from it/what was left of it

Roboteer

Status
    Name
    Adam
    Well at the moment MW isn't a focus, i also don't think we have any specific parts for one currently, might be a focus next, I doubt it'll take us long to complete the BW we're currently on.

Register To Comment