Register To Comment

Thread: Event Regulations

Maybe im not looking in the right place or im just not very good at looking

Didnt there use to be a list of event regulations online and viewable by all detailing the minimum requirement for all different Grades of event?

For example itd explain what a Grade 2F arena was, minimum seperation between arena wall and spectators for this Grade, then the same for Grade 3 arenas ect.

Does anyone know where this document is? - i realise it may be outdated and doesnt detail Beetles all that well for example, but its a good starting point when going through good goals to try and achieve in running an event

Yes and I have seen this somewhere... hangon

Here it is...

http://www.fightingrobots.co.uk/docu...ent-Safety.pdf
    Last edited by Roboteernat; 22nd November 2017 at 21:07.

That document is 5 years old, I believe it was taken down as machines have moved on and new guidelines are required. Kane would be able to clarify better.

Yes agreed its out of date, for example according to this all Beetleweight arenas currently in use fail the separation zone and thus shouldnt allow spinners.

However its still a good start point to say to people who may be looking to do small scale events "Heres the things you want to be looking at and checking".

Register To Comment