Register To Comment
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Electric Axe featherweight - first build of FW

Roboteer

Status
    Name
    Chris Malton
    Robots
    Big Dave 3, Catch Me If You Can, and more....
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Nat,

Just seen you've had your TZ85As delivered. If you're using the brushless ones, instructions for Simon-King them are available - we put the set we used on our website (https://www.arc-robotics.org.uk/2017...urnigy-tz85as/) which may help.

If you get stuck - please shout. As we established last weekend, I'm probably one of your nearest roboteers.

Chris

Status
    Name
    Nat
    Robots
    Short Circuit (HW RWs6) DELLapidated bANTtery (AW) LowMoe (AW) Several unnamed ants
    Post Thanks / Like
    Will defiantly be in touch, just got my fuses today so will start cutting the chassis and wiring stuff up, should be good.
    I also received my Ireland based ball castors, and well.. the ball bearings feel gritty so they are not the best. Will try and clean them out otherwise I shall just use them to scrape along the floor lol.
    100 amp fuses arrived also so I am covered there and have a 30 amp fuse for each of the ESC I have.
    Just need to get my cnc mill running on the table and then I can machine out some nice HDPE panels!

Status
    Name
    Nat
    Robots
    Short Circuit (HW RWs6) DELLapidated bANTtery (AW) LowMoe (AW) Several unnamed ants
    Post Thanks / Like
    IMG_2757.jpgIMG_2755.jpgWell it's been a busy morning, was hoping this was the case last weekend but I left a USB stick at work with all my designs on...

However this weekend I have been able to set up my mill and machine out 2 plates from HDPE
    Although I had to change the dimensions and design slightly as my bed only goes to 300mm long, 19mm too short.

Results look fantastic and it slots together nicely

Roboteer

Status
    Name
    Chris Malton
    Robots
    Big Dave 3, Catch Me If You Can, and more....
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looking good Nat!

Status
    Name
    Daniel Jackson
    Robots
    Ratatoskr (FW - Under Construction)
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looking brilliant Nat. Can't wait to one day go against it with Ratatoskr when they're both completed.

Register To Comment