Hello again everyone,

Quote Originally Posted by maddox10 View Post
The 30 amp ESC's will do the job for a 2WD machine with batterydrills.
But once you go for more power,like using Ranglebox Saturns, or the old style Groupner Speed 900 it will get iffy.

The Tz85's have proven to be rock solid, so I would suggest to bite the bullet.

It's also easier to find replacements during life events, as a lot of UK feathers use the 85's.
Thanks a lot for your reply! Sorry I have only just replied, I forgot at the time like a pleb ¬_¬

Its been a little while because of christmas and stuff but I would just like to ask some advice on the Turnigy ESC's.

I saw this post about reprogramming the Turnigy 85a ESC's to work with the Spektrum DS6i. Being as It is taking a little while to get the BotBitz 85a ones I was wondering if this is a worth while thing to do to save time and money or is it better in the long run to wait and get the BotBitz purpose made ones? Also if so could these be reprogrammed again to work with brushless again if the need arises?

I'm eager to get started thats all but just wondering if its worth being patient and getting them off of Ranglebox.com or should I go for the reprograming option with the Turnigy ones?

Hope that all makes sense xD

Thanks a lot for your help in advance.

Will