Register To Comment
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: [FW] Tracked 4WD Lifter: Aegis

Yeah, if you're using the connector, you don't really need to modify any hardware - you can bridge the switch for convenience and robustness, and snip off the third wire if you want, but I'd only do that when you've checked everything's working. Now I still haven't done the brushed hack yet, but this is the hex file I'll be using. I'll tell you how it turns out.

Brushless hack worked like a charm! Many thanks to the guys at BotBitz for making the software available, and Danjr1 for modifying it for use with the DX6i's mixing.

Depends on brand and even on reciever .
    It's all about the data transfer from the reciever to the servo or ESC.

Spectrum is known for the small width of the signal used.

Electronics are almost done, finally received all my HDPE, and got me a jigsaw today. I've read up a bit on cutting HDPE, and apparently it's best to spray it with water as you're cutting, to stop it melting. Does anyone have any other tips or suggestions on cutting 20mm HDPE before I start?

Yeah, I had a quick go just now at cutting one of the side panels (I have more HDPE than I need thanks to the standard sizes sold) and I didn't really see any sign of melting. I'll have to practice at cutting straighter, but I don't think I need the water here.

If you use any kind of coolant/cutting oil for HDPE, life will be easier.

It's only annoying if you want to weld it after the cutting. Then you'll have to get rid of any residue. Aceton is one of the better cleaners for this purpose.

Register To Comment