Register To Comment

Thread: Help with choosing parts for a first robot, please.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Ok sure, here are some photos. The circuit as a whole, the individual bits and then the link.
    IMG_3684[1].jpgIMG_3693[1].jpgIMG_3695[1].jpgIMG_3703[1].jpgIMG_3710[2].jpgIMG_3716[1].jpgIMG_3720[1].jpgIMG_3723[1].jpg

IMG_3726[2].jpgIMG_3728[1].jpg

Also one of the motors has been making a grinding/crunchy sort of noise when I turn the axle by hand. It also moves a bit less freely, and didn't want to lock up with grub screws as well as the others. Could that be a problem related to this issue? It's still attached to a bulkhead here because I can't get it out without a thinner pair of pliers to grip the axle with.

Thanks.

EDIT 08/03/18: For those reading this in the future, turns out that wiring the fuse on the positive side of the battery, is a more correct way of doing this. So the order should be on the positive side: Battery terminal - link - fuse -*split to parallel*- Led, OR Esc - Motor.
    Last edited by dotDominic; 8th March 2018 at 12:44. Reason: A mistake with my wiring that I only just realised 2 years later. Oops!

Register To Comment