Register To Comment
Page 20 of 41 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: FRA FW 2015 World Championships - Hosted by Robo Challenge

It is. Only time it's not made it out of round 1. Beauty 4 made it to the final that year though.

Is there any reason why Toonimator hasn't been entered in since? Horizontals are a dying breed and all of a sudden this one comes back from the garage.

Roboteer

Yes coz most of the recent spinners are cr4p, included in this list are 720 and 360. Last year Binky was even beaten by 4 4 Toon.

So I decided to dust the Old Girl off and you show the World how mighty the English can be.
    Team Toon:
    Heavyweight UK Champion 2015
    Robot Wars World Annihilator Champion 2015
    Heavyweight Tag Team Champion 2012
    Featherweight UK Champion 2010
    Featherweight Annihilator Champion 2009,2011 & 2014
    Rebel Robots Champion 2009
    Pika Annihilator Champion (Belgium) 2012
    Tanja Trophy Winner 2010
    Team Champions ( Team Barbie) 2011

Well, Richie didn't make the cut... Almost relieved though as it turns out I have no time between now and the champs where I can attempt to spinner proof it . I'll be there for whiteboard fights though and to watch. I'll hopefully give it a go with something more solid next year!

image.jpg

The next evolution of HardWired 2 will be there!
    (And hopefully doesn't think it's in a drifting contest this time instead...)

Legion made the cut

No Toy reporting for combat

Quote Originally Posted by cliveb View Post
    ast year Binky was even beaten by 4 4 Toon.
    It wasn't beaten by 4 4 Toon, it was beaten by a bolt. :-P Far more dangerous and lethal an opponent!

Defector has been signed up, and Utopia will be coming along for whiteboards

Quote Originally Posted by cliveb View Post
    Yes coz most of the recent spinners are cr4p, included in this list are 720 and 360. Last year Binky was even beaten by 4 4 Toon.

So I decided to dust the Old Girl off and you show the World how mighty the English can be.
    ahem...

yet to be beaten by a toon...just sayin :P

Register To Comment