Register To Comment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Roboteq AX2550 as new, newer used

Hello.
    I was quite active some years ago (and learned a lot from the FRA forums) and I got as far as a half assembled prototype robot. I'm now preparing a major move (leaving the country) and must empty my shelves as much as possible and thought I'd revisit the FRA forums before going the eBay route.

First up for grabs is a Robotoeq AX2550 speed controller, I'm sure most of you are familiar with it, the model got released some years ago now but I dare say it's still a solid performer. It's a high power dual channel (2 X 12-40V, 120A) speed controller with programmable acceleration ramps, current limiting and a bunch of other nice to have features.

Link to spec sheet and manual here: http://www.roboteq.com/index.php/doc...er-manual/file

I have more than one, and none of them have been more then tested for functionality. I.e. zero action and perhaps 1 or 2 running minutes.

Roboteq_AX2550_motor_controller-1.jpg

I live in Sweden which means no VAT, special taxes or import/duty fees apply if I send the stuff to other EU countries.
    I was hoping to fetch at least some £180 plus shipping for this one, (not sure about shipping, but it should be £20-30). If it turns out nobody is interested at the price point I mention I'm willing to negotiate.

I will update/remove this post once it's gone.

I suggest communication through this forum, via PM or via mail at marten.keijser (at) gmail.com

Best regards
    Mårten R. Keijser

About 2 weeks and some 100 thread views but not a single response or even attempt at negotiating the price. hmm.

Am I sitting on outdated hardware or is it not so attractive to buy something like this from a seller outside of UK? Any comments would be helpful, I'll give it some more time before trying to sell my stuff over eBay..
    Cheers
    /Mårten

I have no interest in building an heavyweight at this time. That's why I remained silent.

Where are you moving to? If you don't mind me asking.

Hi Niels!
    Yea, I understand it's a limited crowd that are in the market for this type of hardware, but I thought there would be someone here.

Maybe I should bundle it with my motors, I have a couple Magmotor S28-400 motors as well, haven't given myself the time to put up that ad though.

Where I'm moving: I'm moving from Stockholm (Sweden) to Oslo in Norway (Not terribly far but a new country non the less)..

Hi Ed will reply to your PM.
    General FIY: My computer is basically always on so my profile will show that I'm online, but during office hours and such I am not by my comp. so I will not always be super fast with replies. But I usually reply to all messages I receive within 24 hours.
    Regards
    /Mårten

So I've gotten a few PMs and emails with low ball offers. They are generally a bit to low for me to accept straight away.

It's hard for me to keep track of the various negotiations but I thought I'd make a public post with my lowest acceptable prices:
    1 roboteq: £ 150 plus £35 shipping (total £185)
    2 roboteqs: £ 290 plus £50 shipping (total £340)

1 Magmotor S28-400 £200 plus £35 shipping (total £235)
    2 Magmotors S28-400 £390 plus £50 shipping (total £440)

Any combination of Magmotors and Roboteqs I will end up with
    1 Roboteq + 1 Mag = £150 + £200 + £50 shipping less £15 rebate (total £385)
    1 Roboteq + 2 Mag = £150 + £400 + £60 shipping less £35 rebate (total £575)
    2 Roboteq + 2 Mag = £300 + £400 + £60 shipping less £60 rebate (total £700)

OBS! I'm heading of to a Wedding later today so any communication will be maintained at Sunday afternoon or on monday.
    I will track the incoming date of all messages though and the first one to commit will get the stuff.

OBS No.2 The magmotors are mint conditions and basically only tested except for one detail, the main shafts are cut to a length slightly shorter than the original specs. The original shafts are relatively long and I had to cut them by about 1 or 2 cm to make them fit my design. I will be able produce the exact measures after the wedding I mention above.

Cheers
    Mårten R Keijser

For general information.
    The Roboteqs are now sold.

/MÃ¥rten

crushtacean
    Quote Originally Posted by MartenK View Post
    So I've gotten a few PMs and emails with low ball offers. They are generally a bit to low for me to accept straight away.

It's hard for me to keep track of the various negotiations but I thought I'd make a public post with my lowest acceptable prices:
    1 roboteq: � 150 plus �35 shipping (total �185)
    2 roboteqs: � 290 plus �50 shipping (total �340)

1 Magmotor S28-400 �200 plus �35 shipping (total �235)
    2 Magmotors S28-400 �390 plus �50 shipping (total �440)

Any combination of Magmotors and Roboteqs I will end up with
    1 Roboteq + 1 Mag = �150 + �200 + �50 shipping less �15 rebate (total �385)
    1 Roboteq + 2 Mag = �150 + �400 + �60 shipping less �35 rebate (total �575)
    2 Roboteq + 2 Mag = �300 + �400 + �60 shipping less �60 rebate (total �700)

OBS! I'm heading of to a Wedding later today so any communication will be maintained at Sunday afternoon or on monday.
    I will track the incoming date of all messages though and the first one to commit will get the stuff.

OBS No.2 The magmotors are mint conditions and basically only tested except for one detail, the main shafts are cut to a length slightly shorter than the original specs. The original shafts are relatively long and I had to cut them by about 1 or 2 cm to make them fit my design. I will be able produce the exact measures after the wedding I mention above.

Cheers
    M�rten R Keijser

Hi Marten - I'm very interested in your 2 S28-400 mag motors
    Regards
    Ian Visser
    ian@visser.demon.co.uk

Register To Comment