Register To Comment
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Antweight World Series 44 - Brize Norton, Oxfordshire

Hey folks!

Team Hell presents: Antweight World Series 44
    When: 19th July 2014
    Where: Elderbank Hall, Station Road, Brize Norton, OX18 3PL
    Time: Hall open at 9, closed by 5 (all I could afford)

Unfortunately due to limited internet access, this event won't be streamed, so I would appreciate anyone who can film this for me

Further details in due course.

I do plan to have the Slaughterhouse Beetle arena at this event, I do hope to hold a formal competition, so get them all up to scratch and sign up your beetles on this thread (no option for beetles on the sign up sheet).

http://robotwars101.org/ants/antweig...ter.php?id=234

Competitor list:
    http://robotwars101.org/ants/antweig...ies.php?id=234
    Last edited by razerdave; 25th April 2014 at 20:54.

I have an ant and will enter it when i have a name....but the beetle RPM will be fighting fit

I'm going to try my best to come down with a finished Beetle! I don't think I'll have the money to make an antweight from scratch, but I can recycle a few parts for the beetle so that might work.

Even if I can't get down to actually fight a machine, I'd be more than happy to come and film it to lend a hand!

I've already signed up with my ants but put me down with 2 beetles too. Mantle and Soundwave

I'm planning to be there with Lionel and possibly a new ant if I get time to build one. I'll also hopefully have the first batch of NanoTwo antweight speed controllers ready for sale by then too

Can i sign up with provisional robots? i'd still like to come down even if i don't manage to get anything built in time

Sure, if you have to pull out it's easy enough to remove a name from the sheet.

Sign me up for one beetle weight provisionally too

I'll aim to get Spinza finished in time for this.

When are signups open till? And if I sign up an antweight, is it alright if it's just provisional? I'm hoping to have something built on the ant side of things, but would really hate to take someone's place and me ending up not having something to enter...

Definitely sign me up for a beetleweight though, Abandon (hoping the name isn't taken) - may have another but don't want to edge my bets!

Register To Comment