Register To Comment
Page 6 of 95 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Thread: The Last Oddetsey

(OOC: What symbol is this? You just pressed an utterly random button? :P)

As Playzooki presses the button the last remaining tubes open freeing their inhabitants. However, at the same time vents open in the wall and the heat begins to rapidly drain from the room while the door remains stubbornly locked.

To Aurelia the Knight replies: "I would aid you in escaping this place, though as I cannot interact with it all I can give you is my limited knowledge"
    Last edited by alex_holt; 24th February 2014 at 12:31.

*Eudial strides up to the figure* Well however limited knowledge it is, you still have some. Spill.

*at the same time Eudial can feel the cold air moving in and throws up a sort of heat blanket. Not powerful, but enough to make the air around her room temperature*

(I'm not the angel, playzooki, that's Aurelia :P Eudial resembles nothing like an angel xD)

*Eudial is unaware of the creepy guy nearby*

"In this form, member of the Trillionth Trans-Solar Host, how do you function in every day life? If you don't mind me asking of course."

After the button had been pressed, Twitch noticed the remaining pipes slide upwards, releasing their captors. Great, that meant the cat was free. However, he also started to feel the temperature around him dropping, and at the same time noticed the human with him start wandering off. "Where are you going?" he asked, but didn't seem to be heard. That left the entire control panel at the behest of a small, anxious, multicoloured parrot.

"Right," he started telling himself, "There's hundreds of buttons, and you don't know what any of them do...which is fine." Glancing rapidly from symbol to symbol, Twitch tried to find any of the markings that he might have been able to work out, but none of them fit that bill. "It's fine, one of them must do...something..." he mumbled, before settling on a completely random button, and pecking that one too.

Twitches' press of the button brings up a holographic display showing a list of 5 files - apparently the ones from the past year. The files are named:

Chief Analysts Log #463
    Chief Analysts Log #464
    Automated Arrival Log #0012423524
    Automated Arrival Log #0012423525
    Automated Arrival Log #0012423526

Meanwhile, the figure of light gives Aurelia a strange look and then replies "I would have thought one of your kind would be familiar with me, we have long been allies." He then stares at Aurelia more closely than before and a frown crosses his face "But maybe not... your light does not sing to me the same way as that of the Seraphim I know, perhaps where you come from things are different". I am Caspasian and I am as I have said I am a member of the Trillionth Trans-Solar Host - we are the warriors of the sun, who ride forth into space from its warm embrace to beat back the darkness in the universe - we are light incarnate, riding onwards against shadow!"

Caspasian utterly ignores Eudial, probably because of her appalling manners.

Meanwhile the room gets colder - and everyone takes 1 HP of damage from the cold.

Quote Originally Posted by alex_holt View Post
    Caspasian utterly ignores Eudial, probably because of her appalling manners.
    Huh. Typical. *Eudial expected nothing less; she turns and swaggers away, but the cold still gets through to her; she uses up more of her power to try and stay warm. She gives no heed to the control panel or buttons, but regardless wonders if there's a way out, and so those things start to eat away at her mind*

So far, the random button pecks appeared to be working. Twitch had managed to release the others from the pipes, and bring up a holographic display, which probably had something useful inside. The only downside was the rapidly cooling air around him. He gave his feathers a ruffle, which would only really work for a bit. Seeing his own breath in front of him wasn't the best of signs either. Turning back to the rest of the group, he wondered if the rest of them would be able to operate the panel in a more efficient manner than he was.

"Excuse me?" he asked to nobody in particular, "Does anybody know how this all works?"

Register To Comment