Copied from the Antweight forum:

Looking to see if anyone would be interested in attending an event between 15/16th April and the 21st April, most likely the weekend of the 20/21st. Scot-Bots have been asked to put on an event at The Glasgow Science Centre and along with our arena, Featherweights, Pilgrim and Dalek we're looking into the possibility of putting on an Antweight event with possible participation of members of the public who are taking part in a build-a-bot workshop. There is a strong possibility that this will be a funded event, which may allow us to included prizes for winners. Participants can also bring along their FW's and take part in demos or show them off to members of the public (note: our arena is not sealed so weapons such as FP flippers will not be allowed to use their weaponry).

We do not have an Antweight arena, but I gather that arenas are readily available to be brought along to events. I'd be happy to leave the majority of on the day organising up to the veterans of the sport and I will look after the Featherweight side of the day. I have spoken to Dave Weston about it and assuming that funding is made available he will hopefully be helping us out with both the AW Competition and Build-a-bot workshops and he mentioned to bring it up on here.

We are hoping that this will become an annual event, we were very close to getting to this point last year but unfortunately ran out of time for preparation of everything. Any feedback would be much appreciated as we're looking to keep the venue as up to date as possible with what we can and cannot do on the day.