Register To Comment
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: pneumatics for featherweight

QEV Question... I have been watching some videos and is the function of a QEV entirely dependant on pressure so it functions automatically?

Also, its this suitable as a dump valve? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1-4-PT-Mal...item2c7ab4335a

I am guessing if you are putting the dump valve between the buffer and main tanks you only need one as both can vent via the same port?

Quote Originally Posted by Liftoff View Post
    Attachment 4154Attachment 4155
    It will be difficult to understand what's in the system and how it works from a photo, a schematic is better... There are other ways to set up a low pressure system which may be simpler. This is how mine is set up...
    For this to work you need two ports on the same side of the ram do you not? This isn't possible without adding a splitter to the port on the ram. Why would you bother?

The dump should be on the buffer. On the paint ball bottle I'm using as a buffer the dump valve can be connected on the bottle fitting where the burst disk is. (Have a look at the first photos on this thread at pg1)

Quote Originally Posted by Liftoff View Post
    The dump should be on the buffer. On the paint ball bottle I'm using as a buffer the dump valve can be connected on the bottle fitting where the burst disk is. (Have a look at the first photos on this thread at pg1)
    What does the burst disc look like? I can identify most of the parts but not the burst disc.

Register To Comment