Hey guys

Ok, here's the deal;

I have a pair of 4QD's for my current heavy, and I know they both work because I have done a multimeter test. However, I press one direction and I get a reading. When I press the other direction, I hear a relay click and don't get any reading even with the stick all the way over. This is on both boards, so I presume I am doing something wrong ?

As for interface problems, I had 2 single channel Delbot interfaces, one of which was not working (lit up, but no response from the controller). That board is now dead because I accidentally blew it whilst fault finding (Derp), but the other seems to be working perfectly well. I have tried both 4QD's on it, they both respond. I have since purchased another interface board from Ed and it appears to be unused. I wired up the RC cable to the pins on the board labelled R, B and W (Red, Black and White, like the RC wires) and plugged it all in. NOTHING. No LED's lighting up, no RC response.

I checked the controllers again on the original delbots board and they work (the first problem still there though).

Can someone tell me what is going on ??