Register To Comment
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Turnigy TZ-85A brushed motor hack - amended code for Spektrum Dx6i

2 x tz85 and programmer cable on there way, 1 pololu programmer also

Did you manage to have a crack at programming your ESCs Adam? If so, how'd it go? I have a feeling we might've talked about it at Wales but my memory's terrible.

And apologies in general for the thread bump, but any chance this can be made a Sticky thread please? The stuff in the first post in particular is pretty useful but I always forget where this thread is when I need to look it up and it gradually works its way down the topic pages.

Not yet all waiting on my desk, hate the idea of spending ages trying to get the avr to work dont like computer's

Quote Originally Posted by adz600 View Post
    Not yet all waiting on my desk, hate the idea of spending ages trying to get the avr to work dont like computer's
    make sure u r windows 7 or below it does not like the windows 8

also if you are stuck get it to johnno and he will get them to me for you to program (only if you have the tool) as I have one here which does not work with soldering may work with the push on programmer ) do you have one of them ?

john

problem the cable has a larger link end so therefore does not fit into the pololu programmer??
    provided cable has 6 cores the chip cable has 10

currently trying and filing to program, waiting forever just to download the amtel studio and the driver for the avr not installed properly, what a faf

Register To Comment