Register To Comment

Thread: Scot-Bots Sale

Because the team Scar thing can't really work for me anymore....

First off, a set of 24v wheelchair motors with gearboxes. Someone was looking for some a week or so ago but just getting a chance to list.

Second, set of 12v wheelchair motors. I think one of the gearboxes is broken on this one but motors are good. Can find out if anyone is interested.

Third. Strange set of motor/gearbox combo for a FW. Both in working order can be seen below, not too sure why they might be ideal for a design, but you never know. Taken from a Segway Mini.

Last off, the Scot-Bots RC tank. Specs can be seen on the below page (I think) but will update more later anyways. Fires BB bullets and has a smoke generator and 1500mAh rechargable battery. Gun part can be turned off. Only used once and will come in original box.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B0042FCADY

24v motors gone

Just noticed i'd posted the mobile site for Amazon on here.... rookie mistake.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Heng-Long-Co.../dp/B0042FCADY

Comes with everything except charger as it doesn't seem to work, I use my robot chargers for it anyway.

Open to offers on that.

Have also tested 12v motors, both motors good but look a it rough, could probably do with some new wires on there but one of the gearboxes looks like the shaft from one of the gears has come away from it so is just spinning inside it.

Again open to offers.

Can bring either to Edinburgh in a few months time

Forgot to add to the above the reason for me actually making the post.

2 x GR01's 18v version with bearing cover and attachment as was given free near the end of the production of GR01s.

Open to offers.

12v wheelchair motors gone

Register To Comment