Register To Comment
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: New website feedback

2. Quick question, is there a way to turn off the auto-subscribe feature so I don't get emailed every time someone else comments on a thread I have?

Go to your 'General Settings' section, scroll down to 'Default Thread Subscription Mode' then select 'Do not subscribe'. Job done

Ooops, was being blind!

Cheers Jamie.

6. Not sure if it's just me but when sending private messages nothing appears in the 'Sent' folder despite the other person having received the message.

Other than that the redesign looks great, good job

There's an option to save a copy of sent messages to the 'Sent' folder. Just go into the general settings section and it should be about 3/4 of the way down the page

Aha, cheers Jamie! I suspect most would appreciate the default option being swapped?

Roboteer

Changed the default, but I think it's changed everyone else's too. Please double check your settings if you've changed something already (such as thread subscriptions).
    Kane Aston
    http://www.makerobotics.com

Co-owner and builder of BEHEMOTH

Is there a way to make it so that the "forum posts" section on the right hand side of the homepage links you to the first unread post in that thread rather than the last or first post of it?

For example, at the moment the top post for me is Craig commenting on the Corvis thread, but when I click on it it takes me to the original post rather than the first unread one the way the forum used to do. Either that or I click the arrow and it takes me to Craigs post which means I might miss something.

Register To Comment