A few hours remaking the model, having Google Sketchup be awkward and annoying, and having my three year old niece round, it has taken quite a bit of time, but it's finally done, I've taken three new screenshots of the new design, and I've got some specs of the original machine (No measurements unfortunately, they're written down somewhere). Just to say, looking back at the original model, the new one looks much much more polished than it will be, but it's to give an idea on what to expect, and such. Anyway, here's the new album: http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/TheDe ... %20Feather
In the photos, the white boxes are in place of the actual speed controller that I'll probably end up using, as there's none of that specific size in the database. They're cheap, 15 quid a piece, but I'll be happy if they work. I don't want to fully invest into a ESC without trying cheaper alternatives first. Blue things are the batteries, I want to wire two 7.2v 4000 mAh batteries in series, to double the voltage.

And, some things about the original machine:
2mm aluminium (Unknown properties) Around all the sides, mounted to 20mmx20mm aluminium (I think) bars, surrounding the top and the bottom of the machine. Uses Ford Fiesta (Old style) Wiper motors for the drive and lifter.
That's all I can really gather, atm.