Register To Comment
Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Thread: Team Pasty Build Diary: Loki

I think also if you dump, from your pressure release valve from were its mounted you'll fire the ram

The main bottle will need an uptube to avoid liquid CO2 in the setup in normal situations.

or an anti syphon tube

I see what you're saying but going full pressure will cost me money I don't have at the moment and I want to build something now. When I do have money it will be for upgrading Loki 2. Also more flips on low pressure and fittings are cheaper/more available. Also the dump valve is on the buffer tank, plan to put a push fit adapter in it and pipe it to the rear:

How do I go about putting in an uptube/antisiphon tube? Tap a thread in the bottom of the pin valve, adapter and tubing?

Your dump valve is in the perfect place, so it won't open the valve when its dumped. From my memory of your thread I reckon you have everything for full pressure. As for an anti syphon tube.

check out the link of info

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Paintball-...-/380285652972

Are you coming to Guildford?

Ah cheers Gabe. And no won't be able to make Guildford

Whats the next competition your aiming for?

Probably won't be able to make any until Gloucester, they're all so far away! Upgrades planned for Legion?

Legion is going to have, this weekend hopefully, a full pressure system, new drive, 12 oz gas bottle housed under the lifting arm and a new electronics pack.

Register To Comment