Register To Comment
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Diablo mk1 upgrades

Jeez that's got some serious speed.

Looking good Davablo. The wheel re-positioning seems to help a lot.

What is the response of the Botbitz controllers like, in relation to transmitter stick movement? Saw another video you posted of testing them and they seemed nice and sharp. Just curious how well that transfers into the robot; it's harder to tell on the little 6A controllers I've got in the beetle.

Yeah there pretty slick mate, I'm going to order a batch of them soon, 2 for my drum, 2 for 360 and spares...there super slow speed control isnt the best... But how often do you drive with less then 1/8th throttle lol

Very impressed!

One I'll me and Dan will have a robot that drives..... erm... at all....

looking great dave now wheres 360! Will be great to get it running again.

Diablo doing a sit down on my v12 coffee table;

... has HDPE lids now, and some hardox bolted on the front... just needs the bit on the arm doing now and some welding etc... 50g over weight with gas and front hardox piece added at the moment, but i havent even tried to take weight out of anything yet

Glad to see you kept some of the Ali checker plate!

Awesome coffee table by the way! Where on earth did you get your hands on a V12 block?

eBay its a jaguar V12, same as on top gear... Might be getting some Lamborghini engines to make into tables to sell on soon.. But that's another project.

Neat idea!

Register To Comment