Register To Comment
Page 23 of 42 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: Team MedBots

Thanks Mario, I realised safety posting that the dimensions were probably on the data sheet! But I can't find the weight anywhere, does anyone have a rough idea (like more or less that 1/2 kg)?
    Thanks

675 grams according to our kitchen scales.

Does anyone know if the Bosch 750s and Bosch 400s are the same size? Or at least have the same spaced mounting bolts on the front?

The diameter of the can and the spacing of the mounting bolts are the same. Axle is also 12mm, but can have a M12 thread.

Length is unclear , but it won't be longer.

In short, it's a 1 on 1 replacement.

Hi,
    I was wondering what people's thoughts were on having drive wheels at the front of a heavyweight? I've heard that at the back causes oversteer particularly as most my weight isn't over the back, in the middle means you can't drive off wedges so that just leaves the front!

The main advantage of front drive wheels is that the weapon doesn't swing out when aiming. Disadvantage, it's a very nervous way of driving (kind of driving a car backwards). Razer solved that by using driven omniwheels on the back, making it a lot more stable.

Sounds interesting, I imagine having a set undriven wheels at the back may help it go in a straight line and restrict over steer, something without too much grip so they can slide.
    What do people think this: http://www.esska-tech.co.uk/esska_en...d_air_ms_.html as a pressure relief valve for a heavyweight, I think they were discussed before and found to be a bit low rated but ok?
    Last edited by Max; 20th June 2013 at 21:09.

Quote Originally Posted by Max View Post
    What do people think this: http://www.esska-tech.co.uk/esska_en...d_air_ms_.html as a pressure relief valve for a heavyweight, I think they were discussed before and found to be a bit low rated but ok?
    Does anyone know if it is suitable as a full pressure relief valve, has anyone used it?
    Thanks,
    Max

Seems to be the same as the one we have in Manta so should be fine

That looks exactly what I've got. Roughly the size of a thumb?

Register To Comment